Chemistry » Electrochemistry
Mohammed A. A. Khalid
208 pages, February, 2013
All chapters downloaded 28566 times.
- Electrochemistry has been undergoing significant transformations in the last few decades. It is now the province of academics interested only in measuring thermodynamic properties of solutions and of industrialists using electrolysis or manufacturing ...
- Developments in Electrochemistry
Jang H. Chun
132 pages, November, 2012
All chapters downloaded 11856 times.
- The book "Developments in Electrochemistry" contains five feature articles in recent advanced electrochemistry. These selected feature articles emphasize physical phenomena rather than mathematical formalisms of electrochemistry. The topics represent ...
- Ion Exchange Technologies
376 pages, November, 2012
All chapters downloaded 58987 times.
- This book contains information about the technological development of ion exchange in their application for industrial processes. Widely used and well known fields of ion exchange like chromatography and electromembrane technology are described in th ...
- Scanning Probe Microscopy-Physical Property Characterization at Nanoscale
254 pages, April, 2012
All chapters downloaded 31514 times.
- Scanning probe microscopy (SPM) is one of the key enabling tools for the advancement for nanotechnology with applications in many interdisciplinary research areas. This book presents selected original research works on the application of scanning pro ...
- Atomic Force Microscopy - Imaging, Measuring and Manipulating Surfaces at the Atomic Scale
268 pages, March, 2012
All chapters downloaded 48765 times.
- With the advent of the atomic force microscope (AFM) came an extremely valuable analytical resource and technique useful for the qualitative and quantitative surface analysis with sub-nanometer resolution. In addition, samples studied with an AFM do ...
- Electrochemical Cells - New Advances in Fundamental Researches and Applications
250 pages, March, 2012
All chapters downloaded 30646 times.
- Currently the research field of electrochemical cells is a hotspot for scientists and engineers working in advanced frontlines of micro-, nano- and bio-technologies, especially for improving our systems of energy generation and conversation, health c ...
- Recent Trend in Electrochemical Science and Technology
Ujjal Kumar Sur
316 pages, January, 2012
All chapters downloaded 43185 times.
- This book titled "Recent Trend in Electrochemical Science and Technology" contains a selection of chapters focused on advanced methods used in the research area of electrochemical science and technologies; descriptions of electrochemical systems; pro ...
226 pages, December, 2011
All chapters downloaded 45219 times.
- In recent years, great focus has been placed upon polymer thin films. These polymer thin films are important in many technological applications, ranging from coatings and adhesives to organic electronic devices, including sensors and detectors. Elect ...