Engineering » Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Semiconductor Laser Diode Technology and Applications
Dnyaneshwar Shaligram Patil
388 pages, April, 2012
All chapters downloaded 73795 times.
- This book represents a unique collection of the latest developments in the rapidly developing world of semiconductor laser diode technology and applications. An international group of distinguished contributors have covered particular aspects and the ...
- Superconductors - Properties, Technology, and Applications
448 pages, April, 2012
All chapters downloaded 51100 times.
- Book "Superconductors - Properties, Technology, and Applications" gives an overview of major problems encountered in this field of study.
Most of the material presented in this book is the result of authors' own research that has been carried out ov ...
- Fourier Transform - Signal Processing
Salih Mohammed Salih
366 pages, April, 2012
All chapters downloaded 118932 times.
- The field of signal processing has seen explosive growth during the past decades; almost all textbooks on signal processing have a section devoted to the Fourier transform theory. For this reason, this book focuses on the Fourier transform applicatio ...
- Photonic Crystals - Innovative Systems, Lasers and Waveguides
358 pages, March, 2012
All chapters downloaded 42586 times.
- The second volume of the book concerns the characterization approach of photonic crystals, photonic crystal lasers, photonic crystal waveguides and plasmonics including the introduction of innovative systems and materials. Photonic crystal materials ...
- Photonic Crystals - Introduction, Applications and Theory
356 pages, March, 2012
All chapters downloaded 49498 times.
- The first volume of the book concerns the introduction of photonic crystals and applications including design and modeling aspects. Photonic crystals are attractive optical materials for controlling and manipulating the flow of light. In particular, ...
336 pages, March, 2012
All chapters downloaded 26404 times.
- Cathodoluminescence (CL) is a non-destructive technique to characterize optical and electronic properties of nanostructures in many kinds of materials. Major subject is to investigate basic parameters in semiconductors, impurities in oxides and phase ...
- Continuum Mechanics - Progress in Fundamentals and Engineering Applications
Yong X. Gan
166 pages, March, 2012
All chapters downloaded 37904 times.
- Continuum Mechanics is the foundation for Applied Mechanics. There are numerous books on Continuum Mechanics with the main focus on the macroscale mechanical behavior of materials. Unlike classical Continuum Mechanics books, this book summarizes the ...
328 pages, March, 2012
All chapters downloaded 56935 times.
- The petrochemical industry is an important constituent in our pursuit of economic growth, employment generation and basic needs. It is a huge field that encompasses many commercial chemicals and polymers. This book is designed to help the reader, par ...