Engineering » Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Micro Electronic and Mechanical Systems
386 pages, December, 2009
All chapters downloaded 266242 times.
- This book discusses key aspects of MEMS technology areas, organized in twenty-seven chapters that present the latest research developments in micro electronic and mechanical systems. The book addresses a wide range of fundamental and practical issue ...
- Switched Systems
174 pages, December, 2009
All chapters downloaded 28624 times.
- This book presents selected issues related to switched systems, including practical examples of such systems. This book is intended for people interested in switched systems, especially researchers and engineers. Graduate and undergraduate students ...
- WIMAX New Developments
Upena D Dalal and Y P Kosta
442 pages, December, 2009
All chapters downloaded 97772 times.
- WiMAX (Worldwide Interoperability for Microwave Access) is a wireless broadband access network named by industry group called the WiMAX forum formed in June 2001. It is Wireless MAN with IEEE 802.16 family standards. Loosely, WiMAX is a standardized ...
- Optical Fiber New Developments
586 pages, December, 2009
All chapters downloaded 131510 times.
- The optical fibre technology is one of the hop topics developed in the beginning of the 21th century and could substantially benefit applications dealing with lighting, sensing and communication systems. Many improvements have been made in the past ...
- Recent Advances in Signal Processing
Ashraf A Zaher
558 pages, November, 2009
All chapters downloaded 141307 times.
- The signal processing task is a very critical issue in the majority of new technological inventions and challenges in a variety of applications in both science and engineering fields. Classical signal processing techniques have largely worked with ma ...
- Cognitive Radio Systems
340 pages, November, 2009
All chapters downloaded 72407 times.
- Cognitive radio is a hot research area for future wireless communications in the recent years. In order to increase the spectrum utilization, cognitive radio makes it possible for unlicensed users to access the spectrum unoccupied by licensed users. ...
- New Developments in Liquid Crystals
Georgiy V Tkachenko
242 pages, November, 2009
All chapters downloaded 70916 times.
- Liquid crystal technology is a subject of many advanced areas of science and engineering. It is commonly associated with liquid crystal displays applied in calculators, watches, mobile phones, digital cameras, monitors etc. But nowadays liquid cryst ...
- Sensor and Data Fusion
436 pages, February, 2009
All chapters downloaded 177109 times.
- Data fusion is a research area that is growing rapidly due to the fact that it provides means for combining pieces of information coming from different sources/sensors, resulting in ameliorated overall system performance (improved decision making, in ...