Engineering » Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Advances in Solid State Circuit Technologies
Paul K Chu
446 pages, April, 2010
- This book brings together contributions from experts in the fields to describe the current status of important topics in solid-state circuit technologies. It consists of 20 chapters which are grouped under the following categories: general informati ...
- Advances in Lasers and Electro Optics
Nelson Costa and Adolfo Cartaxo
858 pages, April, 2010
- Lasers and electro-optics is a field of research leading to constant breakthroughs.
Indeed, tremendous advances have occurred in optical components and systems since the
invention of laser in the late 50s, with applications in almost every imagina ...
- Advances in Measurement Systems
Milind Kr Sharma
592 pages, April, 2010
- Lithium-ion Batteries
Chong Rae Park
132 pages, April, 2010
- There have been numerous excellent books on LIBs based on various different viewpoints.
But, there is little book available on the state of the art and future of next generation LIBs,
particularly eventually for EVs and HEVs. This book is therefor ...
- Passive Microwave Components and Antennas
564 pages, April, 2010
- Modelling and computations in electromagnetics is a quite fast-growing research area. The
recent interest in this field is caused by the increased demand for designing complex microwave
components, modeling electromagnetic materials, and rapid inc ...
- Radio Communications
722 pages, April, 2010
- In the last decades the restless evolution of information and communication technologies (ICT) brought to a deep transformation of our habits. The growth of the Internet and the advances in hardware and software implementations modiﬁed our way to ...
- Trends in Telecommunications Technologies
Christos J Bouras
778 pages, March, 2010
- The main focus of the book is the advances in telecommunications modeling, policy,
and technology. In particular, several chapters of the book deal with low-level
network layers and present issues in optical communication technology and optical ...
- Advanced Microwave and Millimeter Wave Technologies Semiconductor Devices Circuits and Systems
652 pages, March, 2010
- This book is planned to publish with an objective to provide a state-of-the-art reference
book in the areas of advanced microwave, MM-Wave and THz devices, antennas and
systemtechnologies for microwave communication engineers, Scientists and post- ...