Engineering » Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Advances in Measurement Systems
Milind Kr Sharma
592 pages, April, 2010
All chapters downloaded 177429 times.
- Lithium-ion Batteries
Chong Rae Park
132 pages, April, 2010
All chapters downloaded 72206 times.
- There have been numerous excellent books on LIBs based on various different viewpoints.
But, there is little book available on the state of the art and future of next generation LIBs,
particularly eventually for EVs and HEVs. This book is therefor ...
- Passive Microwave Components and Antennas
564 pages, April, 2010
All chapters downloaded 263355 times.
- Modelling and computations in electromagnetics is a quite fast-growing research area. The
recent interest in this field is caused by the increased demand for designing complex microwave
components, modeling electromagnetic materials, and rapid inc ...
- Radio Communications
722 pages, April, 2010
All chapters downloaded 236085 times.
- In the last decades the restless evolution of information and communication technologies (ICT) brought to a deep transformation of our habits. The growth of the Internet and the advances in hardware and software implementations modiﬁed our way to ...
- Trends in Telecommunications Technologies
Christos J Bouras
778 pages, March, 2010
All chapters downloaded 229725 times.
- The main focus of the book is the advances in telecommunications modeling, policy,
and technology. In particular, several chapters of the book deal with low-level
network layers and present issues in optical communication technology and optical ...
- Signal Processing
536 pages, March, 2010
All chapters downloaded 202235 times.
- This book intends to provide highlights of the current research in signal processing area and to offer a snapshot of the recent advances in this field. This work is mainly destined to researchers in the signal processing related areas but it is also ...
- Advanced Microwave and Millimeter Wave Technologies Semiconductor Devices Circuits and Systems
652 pages, March, 2010
All chapters downloaded 183473 times.
- This book is planned to publish with an objective to provide a state-of-the-art reference
book in the areas of advanced microwave, MM-Wave and THz devices, antennas and
systemtechnologies for microwave communication engineers, Scientists and post- ...
- Microwave and Millimeter Wave Technologies from Photonic Bandgap Devices to Antenna and Applications
478 pages, March, 2010
All chapters downloaded 103838 times.
- The book deals with modern developments in microwave and millimeter wave technologies, presenting a wide selection of different topics within this interesting area. From a description of the evolution of technological processes for the design of pas ...