Engineering » Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Photonic Crystals
178 pages, April, 2015
All chapters downloaded 763 times.
- As a reason of information explosion, electronic communication networks are not sufficient for high bit rate data transmission. This problem has been solved by optical networks which caused the birth of a new area of technology, photonics. In photoni ...
- Advances in Optical Fiber Technology: Fundamental Optical Phenomena and Applications
Moh Yasin, Hamzah Arof and Sulaiman Wadi Harun
450 pages, February, 2015
All chapters downloaded 2256 times.
- This book is a compilation of works presenting recent developments and practical applications in optical fiber technology. It contains 13 chapters from various institutions that represent global research in various topics such as scattering, dispersi ...
- Contemporary Issues in Wireless Communications
252 pages, November, 2014
All chapters downloaded 3058 times.
- Wireless communications have a strong impact on improving the quality of life in this century. Smart phones industry is now considered one of the most attractive fields, so advanced research is conducted in order to improve the quality of service in ...
- Advances in Optical Communication
224 pages, November, 2014
All chapters downloaded 3419 times.
- High-speed optical communication is very much useful in telecommunication systems, data processing and networking. It consists of a transmitter that encodes a message into an optical signal, a channel that carries this optical signal to its desired d ...
- Optical Sensors - New Developments and Practical Applications
Mohamad Yasin, Sulaiman Wadi Harun and Hamzah Arof
238 pages, March, 2014
All chapters downloaded 5500 times.
- This book is a compilation of works presenting recent developments and practical applications in optical sensor technology. It contains 10 chapters that encompass contributions from various individuals and research groups working in the area of optic ...
- CO2 Sequestration and Valorization
Claudia do Rosario Vaz Morgado and Victor Paulo Pecanha Esteves
470 pages, March, 2014
All chapters downloaded 7614 times.
- The reconciliation of economic development, social justice and reduction of greenhouse gas emissions is one of the biggest political challenges of the moment. Strategies for mitigating CO2 emissions on a large scale using sequestration, storage and c ...
- Soundscape Semiotics - Localization and Categorization
208 pages, March, 2014
All chapters downloaded 3037 times.
- Book Soundscape Semiotics - Localization and Categorization is a research publication that covers original research on developments within the Soundscape Semiotics field of study. The book is a collection of reviewed scholarly contributions written b ...
- Design of Experiments - Applications
Messias Borges Silva
128 pages, June, 2013
All chapters downloaded 14917 times.
- This book is a research publication that covers original research on developments within the Design of Experiments - Applications field of study. The book is a collection of reviewed scholarly contributions written by different authors and edited b ...