- Computed Tomography - Special Applications
328 pages, November, 2011
All chapters downloaded 31368 times.
- CT has evolved into an indispensable imaging method in clinical routine. The first generation of CT scanners developed in the 1970s and numerous innovations have improved the utility and application field of the CT, such as the introduction of helica ...
- CT Scanning - Techniques and Applications
358 pages, October, 2011
All chapters downloaded 66024 times.
- Since its introduction in 1972, X-ray computed tomography (CT) has evolved into an essential diagnostic imaging tool for a continually increasing variety of clinical applications. The goal of this book was not simply to summarize currently available ...
- Advances in Applied Electromyography
224 pages, August, 2011
All chapters downloaded 30555 times.
- The electrical activity of the muscles, as measured by means of electromyography (EMG), is a major expression of muscle contraction. This book aims at providing an updated overview of the recent developments in electromyography from diverse aspects a ...
- Ultrasound Imaging - Medical Applications
Igor V. Minin and Oleg V. Minin
342 pages, August, 2011
All chapters downloaded 68162 times.
- This book provides an overview of ultrafast ultrasound imaging, 3D high-quality ultrasonic imaging, correction of phase aberrations in medical ultrasound images, etc.
Several interesting medical and clinical applications areas are also discussed in ...
- Autism - A Neurodevelopmental Journey from Genes to Behaviour
498 pages, August, 2011
All chapters downloaded 59053 times.
- The book covers some of the key research developments in autism and brings together the current state of evidence on the neurobiologic understanding of this intriguing disorder. The pathogenetic mechanisms are explored by contributors from diverse pe ...
- Ultrasound Imaging
220 pages, April, 2011
All chapters downloaded 300176 times.
- In this book, we present a dozen state of the art developments for ultrasound imaging, for example, hardware implementation, transducer, beamforming, signal processing, measurement of elasticity and diagnosis. The editors would like to thank all the ...
- Theory and Applications of CT Imaging and Analysis
300 pages, April, 2011
All chapters downloaded 59184 times.
- The x-ray computed tomography (CT) is well known as a useful imaging method and thus CT images have continuingly been used for many applications, especially in medical fields. This book discloses recent advances and new ideas in theories and applicat ...
Cristina Marta Del-Ben
144 pages, August, 2010
All chapters downloaded 21683 times.
- Neuroimaging has become a crucial technique for Neurosciences. Different structural, functional and neurochemical methods, developed in recent decades, have allowed a systematic investigation on the role of neural substrates involved in functions per ...