Elizabeth W. Pang
252 pages, November, 2011
All chapters downloaded 21619 times.
- This is a practical book on MEG that covers a wide range of topics. The book begins with a series of reviews on the use of MEG for clinical applications, the study of cognitive functions in various diseases, and one chapter focusing specifically on s ...
- Computed Tomography - Special Applications
328 pages, November, 2011
All chapters downloaded 32196 times.
- CT has evolved into an indispensable imaging method in clinical routine. The first generation of CT scanners developed in the 1970s and numerous innovations have improved the utility and application field of the CT, such as the introduction of helica ...
- Radioisotopes - Applications in Bio-Medical Science
332 pages, November, 2011
All chapters downloaded 45591 times.
- The book Radioisotopes - Applications in Bio-Medical Science contains two sections: Radioisotopes and Radiations in Bioscience and Radioisotopes and Radiology in Medical Science. Section I includes chapters on medical radioisotope production, radio-l ...
- CT Scanning - Techniques and Applications
358 pages, October, 2011
All chapters downloaded 67817 times.
- Since its introduction in 1972, X-ray computed tomography (CT) has evolved into an essential diagnostic imaging tool for a continually increasing variety of clinical applications. The goal of this book was not simply to summarize currently available ...
- Advances in Applied Electromyography
224 pages, August, 2011
All chapters downloaded 31161 times.
- The electrical activity of the muscles, as measured by means of electromyography (EMG), is a major expression of muscle contraction. This book aims at providing an updated overview of the recent developments in electromyography from diverse aspects a ...
- Ultrasound Imaging - Medical Applications
Igor V. Minin and Oleg V. Minin
342 pages, August, 2011
All chapters downloaded 70052 times.
- This book provides an overview of ultrafast ultrasound imaging, 3D high-quality ultrasonic imaging, correction of phase aberrations in medical ultrasound images, etc.
Several interesting medical and clinical applications areas are also discussed in ...
- Autism - A Neurodevelopmental Journey from Genes to Behaviour
498 pages, August, 2011
All chapters downloaded 59950 times.
- The book covers some of the key research developments in autism and brings together the current state of evidence on the neurobiologic understanding of this intriguing disorder. The pathogenetic mechanisms are explored by contributors from diverse pe ...
- Ultrasound Imaging
220 pages, April, 2011
All chapters downloaded 301830 times.
- In this book, we present a dozen state of the art developments for ultrasound imaging, for example, hardware implementation, transducer, beamforming, signal processing, measurement of elasticity and diagnosis. The editors would like to thank all the ...