- Selected Topics on Computed Tomography
70 pages, May, 2013
- Medical Imaging in Clinical Practice
Okechukwu Felix Erondu
354 pages, February, 2013
- Medical Imaging in Clinical Practice is a compendium of the various applications of imaging modalities in specific clinical conditions. It captures in an easy to read manner, the experiences of various experts drawn from across the globe. It explores ...
- Novel Frontiers of Advanced Neuroimaging
Kostas N. Fountas
222 pages, January, 2013
- Computational Intelligence in Electromyography Analysis - A Perspective on Current Applications and Future Challenges
Ganesh R. Naik
448 pages, October, 2012
- Electromyography (EMG) is a technique for evaluating and recording the electrical activity produced by skeletal muscles. EMG may be used clinically for the diagnosis of neuromuscular problems and for assessing biomechanical and motor control deficits ...
- Neuroimaging - Cognitive and Clinical Neuroscience
462 pages, May, 2012
- The rate of technological progress is encouraging increasingly sophisticated lines of enquiry in cognitive neuroscience and shows no sign of slowing down in the foreseeable future. Nevertheless, it is unlikely that even the strongest advocates of the ...
- Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging - Advanced Neuroimaging Applications
206 pages, May, 2012
- "Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging - Advanced Neuroimaging Applications" is a concise book on applied methods of fMRI used in assessment of cognitive functions in brain and neuropsychological evaluation using motor-sensory activities, language, o ...
- Applied Aspects of Ultrasonography in Humans
190 pages, April, 2012
- Written by international experts, this publication provides the reader with the present knowledge and future research directions of diagnostic and therapeutic ultrasound and spectroscopy. Focused topics include Duplex ultrasound, transcranial color D ...
- Magnetic Resonance Angiography Basics to Future
94 pages, March, 2012
- As MRI has paved its role in diagnostic angiography. MRA has the potential to provide more physiological and pathophysiological data over the disease in addition to the anatomical information.
This book is divided into three sections. The first sect ...