- Positron Emission Tomography - Recent Developments in Instrumentation, Research and Clinical Oncological Practice
282 pages, December, 2013
All chapters downloaded 5562 times.
- Positron Emission Tomography is a nuclear medicine technique first used to study the brain. Several decades ago, PET scanners design and performance have improved considerably: number of detectors has increased from 20 to 20,0000, axial field of view ...
- Electrodiagnosis in New Frontiers of Clinical Research
322 pages, May, 2013
All chapters downloaded 18938 times.
- Utilization of electrodiagnosis; namely electromyography (EMG), nerve conduction studies, late responses, repetitive nerve stimulation techniques, quantitative EMG and evoked potentials, has long been discussed in many text books as basic principles. ...
- Selected Topics on Computed Tomography
78 pages, May, 2013
All chapters downloaded 5163 times.
- This book is a research publication that covers developments within the Diagnostics field of study. The book is a collection of reviewed scholarly contributions written by different authors and edited by an expert with specific expertise. Each schola ...
- Medical Imaging in Clinical Practice
Okechukwu Felix Erondu
362 pages, February, 2013
All chapters downloaded 29410 times.
- Medical Imaging in Clinical Practice is a compendium of the various applications of imaging modalities in specific clinical conditions. It captures in an easy to read manner, the experiences of various experts drawn from across the globe. It explores ...
- Novel Frontiers of Advanced Neuroimaging
Kostas N. Fountas
232 pages, January, 2013
All chapters downloaded 14219 times.
- Computational Intelligence in Electromyography Analysis - A Perspective on Current Applications and Future Challenges
Ganesh R. Naik
460 pages, October, 2012
All chapters downloaded 41063 times.
- Electromyography (EMG) is a technique for evaluating and recording the electrical activity produced by skeletal muscles. EMG may be used clinically for the diagnosis of neuromuscular problems and for assessing biomechanical and motor control deficits ...
- Neuroimaging - Cognitive and Clinical Neuroscience
478 pages, May, 2012
All chapters downloaded 40452 times.
- The rate of technological progress is encouraging increasingly sophisticated lines of enquiry in cognitive neuroscience and shows no sign of slowing down in the foreseeable future. Nevertheless, it is unlikely that even the strongest advocates of the ...
- Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging - Advanced Neuroimaging Applications
224 pages, May, 2012
All chapters downloaded 15461 times.
- "Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging - Advanced Neuroimaging Applications" is a concise book on applied methods of fMRI used in assessment of cognitive functions in brain and neuropsychological evaluation using motor-sensory activities, language, o ...