- Tuberculosis - Expanding Knowledge
238 pages, July, 2015
All chapters downloaded 422 times.
- Progress obtained by mycobacteriology in recent years is undeniable with regards to preventing, detecting, and treating cases of tuberculosis, millennial disease that is still present as public health issue worldwide. We present here high-impact rese ...
- Mammography Techniques and Review
Fabiano Cavalcanti Fernandes, Lourdes Mattos Brasil and Renato da Veiga Guadagnin
120 pages, July, 2015
All chapters downloaded 202 times.
- Mammography remains at the backbone of medical tools to examine the human breast. The early detection of breast cancer typically uses adjunct tests to mammogram such as ultrasound, positron emission mammography, electrical impedance, Computer-aided d ...
- Positron Emission Tomography - Recent Developments in Instrumentation, Research and Clinical Oncological Practice
282 pages, December, 2013
All chapters downloaded 5811 times.
- Positron Emission Tomography is a nuclear medicine technique first used to study the brain. Several decades ago, PET scanners design and performance have improved considerably: number of detectors has increased from 20 to 20,0000, axial field of view ...
- Electrodiagnosis in New Frontiers of Clinical Research
322 pages, May, 2013
All chapters downloaded 19342 times.
- Utilization of electrodiagnosis; namely electromyography (EMG), nerve conduction studies, late responses, repetitive nerve stimulation techniques, quantitative EMG and evoked potentials, has long been discussed in many text books as basic principles. ...
- Selected Topics on Computed Tomography
78 pages, May, 2013
All chapters downloaded 5254 times.
- This book is a research publication that covers developments within the Diagnostics field of study. The book is a collection of reviewed scholarly contributions written by different authors and edited by an expert with specific expertise. Each schola ...
- Medical Imaging in Clinical Practice
Okechukwu Felix Erondu
362 pages, February, 2013
All chapters downloaded 29929 times.
- Medical Imaging in Clinical Practice is a compendium of the various applications of imaging modalities in specific clinical conditions. It captures in an easy to read manner, the experiences of various experts drawn from across the globe. It explores ...
- Novel Frontiers of Advanced Neuroimaging
Kostas N. Fountas
232 pages, January, 2013
All chapters downloaded 14923 times.
- Computational Intelligence in Electromyography Analysis - A Perspective on Current Applications and Future Challenges
Ganesh R. Naik
460 pages, October, 2012
All chapters downloaded 43112 times.
- Electromyography (EMG) is a technique for evaluating and recording the electrical activity produced by skeletal muscles. EMG may be used clinically for the diagnosis of neuromuscular problems and for assessing biomechanical and motor control deficits ...