- Skin Biopsy - Diagnosis and Treatment
Suran L. Fernando
184 pages, July, 2013
All chapters downloaded 9306 times.
- Skin Biopsy - Diagnosis and Treatment is a collection of six chapters that includes an initial chapter on the site selection of a skin biopsy that optimizes diagnosis of various dermatological diseases and in many instances it is a therapeutic interv ...
- Psoriasis - Types, Causes and Medication
190 pages, April, 2013
All chapters downloaded 10263 times.
- By virtue of the dynamic nature of the scientific process, the description of the type, pathogenesis and treatment of a disease is always a work in progress. The complex nature of any disease can similarly be unveiled through understanding the histor ...
- Psoriasis - A Systemic Disease
226 pages, March, 2012
All chapters downloaded 23829 times.
- The purpose of this book is to present a comprehensive analysis of Psoriasis, a disease that affects approximately 2-3% of humanity in all countries. Psoriasis existence is surveyed since the clay tablets of Assyrians and Babylonians 3.000-5.000 year ...
- Basal Cell Carcinoma
134 pages, March, 2012
All chapters downloaded 12185 times.
- Basal cell carcinoma is the commonest cutaneous malignancy. The last decade has witnessed exponential research which has broadened our understanding of the pathogenesis of basal cell carcinomas. This is also important from a therapeutic point of view ...
- Herpesviridae - A Look Into This Unique Family of Viruses
George D. Magel and Stephen Tyring
330 pages, March, 2012
All chapters downloaded 28084 times.
- In order to fully understand the nature of viruses, it is important to look at them from both, their basic science and clinical, standpoints. Our goal with this book was to dissect Herpesviridae into its biological properties and clinical significanc ...
- Atopic Dermatitis - Disease Etiology and Clinical Management
Jorge Esparza-Gordillo and Itaru Dekio
414 pages, February, 2012
All chapters downloaded 55814 times.
- Atopic Dermatitis is a common disease characterized by inflamed, itching and dry skin. This relapsing allergic disorder has complex etiology and shows a remarkably high clinical heterogeneity which complicates the diagnosis and clinical management. T ...
Jennifer Soung and Bonnie Koo
382 pages, February, 2012
All chapters downloaded 43954 times.
- We hope you enjoy and find the information provided in this book useful in your research or practice. We urge that you continue to keep abreast of the new developments in psoriasis and share your knowledge so that we may advance treatment and cures o ...
- Contact Dermatitis
Young Suck Ro
160 pages, December, 2011
All chapters downloaded 26933 times.
- This book centralizes on the subject of contact dermatitis. It aims to provide the dermatologist with a sound base of clinical wisdom and key scientific findings to make an accurate diagnosis and management plan. SPECIAL FEATURES: - Describes numerou ...