- Psoriasis - Types, Causes and Medication
182 pages, April, 2013
- By virtue of the dynamic nature of the scientific process, the description of the type, pathogenesis and treatment of a disease is always a work in progress. The complex nature of any disease can similarly be unveiled through understanding the histor ...
- Psoriasis - A Systemic Disease
216 pages, March, 2012
- The purpose of this book is to present a comprehensive analysis of Psoriasis, a disease that affects approximately 2-3% of humanity in all countries. Psoriasis existence is surveyed since the clay tablets of Assyrians and Babylonians 3.000-5.000 year ...
- Basal Cell Carcinoma
126 pages, March, 2012
- Basal cell carcinoma is the commonest cutaneous malignancy. The last decade has witnessed exponential research which has broadened our understanding of the pathogenesis of basal cell carcinomas. This is also important from a therapeutic point of view ...
- Herpesviridae - A Look Into This Unique Family of Viruses
George D. Magel and Stephen Tyring
320 pages, March, 2012
- In order to fully understand the nature of viruses, it is important to look at them from both, their basic science and clinical, standpoints. Our goal with this book was to dissect Herpesviridae into its biological properties and clinical significanc ...
- Atopic Dermatitis - Disease Etiology and Clinical Management
Jorge Esparza-Gordillo and Itaru Dekio
414 pages, February, 2012
- Atopic Dermatitis is a common disease characterized by inflamed, itching and dry skin. This relapsing allergic disorder has complex etiology and shows a remarkably high clinical heterogeneity which complicates the diagnosis and clinical management. T ...
Jennifer Soung and Bonnie Koo
372 pages, February, 2012
- We hope you enjoy and find the information provided in this book useful in your research or practice. We urge that you continue to keep abreast of the new developments in psoriasis and share your knowledge so that we may advance treatment and cures o ...
- Contact Dermatitis
Young Suck Ro
180 pages, December, 2011
- This book centralizes on the subject of contact dermatitis. It aims to provide the dermatologist with a sound base of clinical wisdom and key scientific findings to make an accurate diagnosis and management plan. SPECIAL FEATURES: - Describes numerou ...
- Vitiligo - Management and Therapy
Kelly KyungHwa Park and Jenny Eileen Murase
174 pages, December, 2011
- Vitiligo: Management and Therapy is a practical guide to vitiligo that reflects current research related to the fundamentals of vitiligo and its management. Vitiligo experts and researchers from all over the world have contributed to this text, accou ...