- Maxillofacial Surgery
86 pages, May, 2012
- Oral and maxillofacial surgery is a specialty rooted in dentistry and forged in academic medical centers in departments of surgery, as the surgical specialty well equipped to care for conditions of the mouth, jaws, head and neck. Today oral and maxil ...
- Contemporary Approach to Dental Caries
488 pages, March, 2012
- With an update of the recent progress in etiology, pathogenesis, diagnosis, and treatment of caries, it may be said that the final defeat of dental caries is becoming possible soon. Based on the research in this area in recent decades, "Contemporary ...
- Orthodontics - Basic Aspects and Clinical Considerations
446 pages, March, 2012
- The book reflects the ideas of nineteen academic and research experts from different countries. The different sections of this book deal with epidemiological and preventive concepts, a demystification of cranio-mandibular dysfunction, clinical consid ...
- Oral Health Care - Prosthodontics, Periodontology, Biology, Research and Systemic Conditions
Mandeep Singh Virdi
372 pages, February, 2012
- Geriatric dentistry, or gerodontics, is the branch of dental care dealing with older adults involving the diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of problems associated with normal aging and age-related diseases as part of an interdisciplinary team with ...
- Oral Health Care - Pediatric, Research, Epidemiology and Clinical Practices
Mandeep Singh Virdi
302 pages, February, 2012
- Oral health care in pediatric dentistry deals with complete oral health, including preventive aspects for children right from their conception to adolescence, encompassing all the spheres of dentistry including various specialties. It also includes p ...
- Periodontal Diseases - A Clinician's Guide
368 pages, February, 2012
- "Periodontal diseases" is a web-based resource intended to reach the contemporary practitioners as well as educators and students in the field of periodontology. It is fully searchable and designed to enhance the learning experience. Within the book ...
- Pathogenesis and Treatment of Periodontitis
200 pages, January, 2012
- Pathogenesis and Treatment of Periodontitis includes comprehensive reviews on etiopathogenic factors of periodontal tissue destruction related to microbial dental plaque and also host response components. Adjunctive treatment modalities are also addr ...
- Principles in Contemporary Orthodontics
584 pages, November, 2011
- Orthodontics is a fast developing science as well as the field of medicine in general. The attempt of this book is to propose new possibilities and new ways of thinking about Orthodontics beside the ones presented in established and outstanding publi ...