- Diesel Engine - Combustion, Emissions and Condition Monitoring
278 pages, April, 2013
All chapters downloaded 30777 times.
- Diesel engines, also known as CI engines, possess a wide field of applications as energy converters because of their higher efficiency. However, diesel engines are a major source of NOX and particulate matter (PM) emissions. Because of its importance ...
- Recent Advances on Meta-Heuristics and Their Application to Real Scenarios
Javier Del Ser
138 pages, January, 2013
All chapters downloaded 7125 times.
- This book aims at attracting the interest of researchers and practitioners around the applicability of meta-heuristic algorithms to practical scenarios arising from different knowledge disciplines. Emphasis is placed on evolutionary algorithms and sw ...
- Frontiers in Advanced Control Systems
Ginalber Luiz de Oliveira Serra
290 pages, July, 2012
All chapters downloaded 40710 times.
- This book pretends to bring the state-of-art research results on advanced control from both the theoretical and practical perspectives. The fundamental and advanced research results as well as the contributions in terms of the technical evolution of ...
- Applications of Nonlinear Control
212 pages, June, 2012
All chapters downloaded 39002 times.
- A trend of investigation of Nonlinear Control Systems has been present over the last few decades. As a result the methods for its analysis and design have improved rapidly. This book includes nonlinear design topics such as Feedback Linearization, Ly ...
- Fuzzy Inference System - Theory and Applications
Mohammad Fazle Azeem
518 pages, May, 2012
All chapters downloaded 92175 times.
- This book is an attempt to accumulate the researches on diverse inter disciplinary field of engineering and management using Fuzzy Inference System (FIS). The book is organized in seven sections with twenty two chapters, covering a wide range of appl ...
- Real-Time Systems, Architecture, Scheduling, and Application
Seyed Morteza Babamir
348 pages, April, 2012
All chapters downloaded 63836 times.
- This book is a rich text for introducing diverse aspects of real-time systems including architecture, specification and verification, scheduling and real world applications. It is useful for advanced graduate students and researchers in a wide range ...
- PID Controller Design Approaches - Theory, Tuning and Application to Frontier Areas
298 pages, March, 2012
All chapters downloaded 55450 times.
- First placed on the market in 1939, the design of PID controllers remains a challenging area that requires new approaches to solving PID tuning problems while capturing the effects of noise and process variations. The augmented complexity of modern a ...
- Fuzzy Logic - Controls, Concepts, Theories and Applications
Elmer P. Dadios
428 pages, March, 2012
All chapters downloaded 105663 times.
- This book introduces new concepts and theories of Fuzzy Logic Control for the application and development of robotics and intelligent machines. The book consists of nineteen chapters categorized into 1) Robotics and Electrical Machines 2) Intellige ...