Computer and Information Science
- Engineering the Computer Science and IT
514 pages, October, 2009
- It has been many decades, since Computer Science has been able to achieve tremendous recognition and has been applied in various fields, mainly computer programming and software engineering. Many efforts have been taken ...
- Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery in Real Life Applications
Julio Ponce and Adem Karahoca
436 pages, January, 2009
- This book presents four different ways of theoretical and practical advances and applications of data mining in different promising areas like Industrialist, Biological, and Social. Twenty six chapters cover different special topics with proposed nov ...
- Data Mining in Medical and Biological Research
Eugenia G. Giannopoulou
320 pages, November, 2008
- This book intends to bring together the most recent advances and applications of data mining research in the promising areas of medicine and biology from around the world. It consists of seventeen chapters, twelve related to medical research and five ...
- Affective Computing
452 pages, May, 2008
- This book provides an overview of state of the art research in Affective Computing. It presents new ideas, original results and practical experiences in this increasingly important research field. The book consists of 23 chapters categorized into fou ...