Computer and Information Science
- Theory and Applications of Monte Carlo Simulations
Victor (Wai Kin) Chan
284 pages, March, 2013
All chapters downloaded 36057 times.
- The purpose of this book is to introduce researchers and practitioners to recent advances and applications of Monte Carlo Simulation (MCS). Random sampling is the key of the MCS technique. The 11 chapters of this book collectively illustrates how suc ...
- Advances in Image Segmentation
Pei-Gee Peter Ho
126 pages, October, 2012
All chapters downloaded 10489 times.
- The field of digital image segmentation is continually evolving. Most recently, the advanced segmentation methods such as Template Matching, Spatial and Temporal ARMA Processes, Mean Shift Iterative Algorithm, Constrained Compound Markov Random Field ...
- MATLAB - A Fundamental Tool for Scientific Computing and Engineering Applications - Volume 2
Vasilios N. Katsikis
324 pages, September, 2012
All chapters downloaded 126574 times.
- This excellent book represents the second part of three-volumes regarding MATLAB- based applications in almost every branch of science. The present textbook contains a collection of 13 exceptional articles. In particular, the book consists of three s ...
- Advances in Data Mining Knowledge Discovery and Applications
400 pages, September, 2012
All chapters downloaded 51617 times.
- Advances in Data Mining Knowledge Discovery and Applications aims to help data miners, researchers, scholars, and PhD students who wish to apply data mining techniques. The primary contribution of this book is highlighting frontier fields and impleme ...
- Data Mining Applications in Engineering and Medicine
336 pages, August, 2012
All chapters downloaded 34413 times.
- Data Mining Applications in Engineering and Medicine targets to help data miners who wish to apply different data mining techniques. Data mining generally covers areas of statistics, machine learning, data management and databases, pattern recognitio ...
- Current Advancements in Stereo Vision
236 pages, July, 2012
All chapters downloaded 22600 times.
- The book is a new edition of stereo vision book series of INTECH Open Access Publisher and it presents diverse range of ideas and applications highlighting current research/technology trends and advances in the field of stereo vision. The topics cove ...
- Security Enhanced Applications for Information Systems
234 pages, May, 2012
All chapters downloaded 37338 times.
- Every day, more users access services and electronically transmit information which is usually disseminated over insecure networks and processed by websites and databases, which lack proper security protection mechanisms and tools. This may have an i ...
- Semantics in Action - Applications and Scenarios
Muhammad Tanvir Afzal
278 pages, April, 2012
All chapters downloaded 21911 times.
- The current book is a combination of number of great ideas, applications, case studies, and practical systems in the domain of Semantics. The book has been divided into two volumes. The current one is the second volume which highlights the state-of-t ...