- Carbon Nanotubes - From Research to Applications
368 pages, July, 2011
All chapters downloaded 79964 times.
- Since their discovery in 1991, carbon nanotubes have been considered as one of the most promising materials for a wide range of applications, in virtue of their outstanding properties. During the last two decades, both single-walled and multi-walled ...
- Metal, Ceramic and Polymeric Composites for Various Uses
698 pages, July, 2011
All chapters downloaded 176948 times.
- Composite materials, often shortened to composites, are engineered or naturally occurring materials made from two or more constituent materials with significantly different physical or chemical properties which remain separate and distinct at the mac ...
- Advances in Nanocomposites - Synthesis, Characterization and Industrial Applications
980 pages, April, 2011
All chapters downloaded 323882 times.
- Advances in Nanocomposites - Synthesis, Characterization and Industrial Applications was conceived as a comprehensive reference volume on various aspects of functional nanocomposites for engineering technologies. The term functional nanocomposites si ...
- Advances in Composite Materials for Medicine and Nanotechnology
660 pages, April, 2011
All chapters downloaded 112328 times.
- Due to their good mechanical characteristics in terms of stiffness and strength coupled with mass-saving advantage and other attractive physico-chemical properties, composite materials are successfully used in medicine and nanotechnology fields. To t ...
- Advances in Composite Materials - Ecodesign and Analysis
654 pages, March, 2011
All chapters downloaded 179947 times.
- By adopting the principles of sustainable design and cleaner production, this important book opens a new challenge in the world of composite materials and explores the achieved advancements of specialists in their respective areas of research and inn ...