142 pages, March, 2012
All chapters downloaded 17216 times.
- Supercooled liquids are found in the atmosphere, in cold hardy organisms, in metallurgy, and in many industrial systems today. Stabilizing the metastable, supercooled state, or encouraging the associated process of nucleation have both been the subje ...
- Electrochemical Cells - New Advances in Fundamental Researches and Applications
250 pages, March, 2012
All chapters downloaded 29876 times.
- Currently the research field of electrochemical cells is a hotspot for scientists and engineers working in advanced frontlines of micro-, nano- and bio-technologies, especially for improving our systems of energy generation and conversation, health c ...
- Applications of Gas Chromatography
Reza Davarnejad and Mahboubeh Jafarkhani
140 pages, March, 2012
All chapters downloaded 19424 times.
- This valuable book aims to provide a connection between various chromatography techniques and different processes. Authors applied these techniques in supercritical technology, medical, environmental, physique and chemical processes. Most of them pre ...
- Gas Chromatography in Plant Science, Wine Technology, Toxicology and Some Specific Applications
Bekir Salih and Ömür Çelikbıçak
358 pages, February, 2012
All chapters downloaded 66614 times.
- The aim of this book is to describe the fundamental aspects and details of certain gas chromatography applications in Plant Science, Wine technology, Toxicology and the other specific disciplines that are currently being researched. The very best gas ...
- Lignocellulosic Precursors Used in the Synthesis of Activated Carbon - Characterization Techniques and Applications in the Wastewater Treatment
Virginia Hernandez Montoya and Adrian Bonilla Petriciolet
100 pages, February, 2012
All chapters downloaded 19593 times.
- The present book discusses the principal lignocellulosic precursors used in the elaboration of activated carbons in different countries such as Asia, America, Europe and Africa; the different methods and experimental conditions employed in the synthe ...
- Recent Trend in Electrochemical Science and Technology
Ujjal Kumar Sur
316 pages, January, 2012
All chapters downloaded 42118 times.
- This book titled "Recent Trend in Electrochemical Science and Technology" contains a selection of chapters focused on advanced methods used in the research area of electrochemical science and technologies; descriptions of electrochemical systems; pro ...
- Advances in Chemical Sensors
358 pages, January, 2012
All chapters downloaded 61648 times.
- The chemical sensor plays an essential role in the fields of environmental conservation and monitoring, disaster and disease prevention, and industrial analysis. A typical chemical sensor is a device that transforms chemical information in a selectiv ...
- Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy
Muhammad Akhyar Farrukh
270 pages, January, 2012
All chapters downloaded 128923 times.
- Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy is an analytical technique used for the qualitative and quantitative determination of the elements present in different samples like food, nanomaterials, biomaterials, forensics, and industrial wastes. The main aim of t ...