- Molecular Photochemistry - Various Aspects
294 pages, March, 2012
All chapters downloaded 46138 times.
- There have been various comprehensive and stand-alone text books on the introduction to Molecular Photochemistry which provide crystal clear concepts on fundamental issues. This book entitled "Molecular Photochemistry - Various Aspects" presents vari ...
- Green Chemistry - Environmentally Benign Approaches
Mazaahir Kidwai and Neeraj Kumar Mishra
166 pages, March, 2012
All chapters downloaded 54167 times.
- Green chemistry is chemistry for the environment. It is really a philosophy and way of thinking that can help chemistry in research and production to develop more eco-friendly solutions. Green chemistry is considered an essential piece of a comprehen ...
- Atomic Force Microscopy - Imaging, Measuring and Manipulating Surfaces at the Atomic Scale
268 pages, March, 2012
All chapters downloaded 47686 times.
- With the advent of the atomic force microscope (AFM) came an extremely valuable analytical resource and technique useful for the qualitative and quantitative surface analysis with sub-nanometer resolution. In addition, samples studied with an AFM do ...
- Chemometrics in Practical Applications
338 pages, March, 2012
All chapters downloaded 53810 times.
- In the book "Chemometrics in practical applications", various practical applications of chemometric methods in chemistry, biochemistry and chemical technology are presented, and selected chemometric methods are described in tutorial style. The book c ...
- Advanced Gas Chromatography - Progress in Agricultural, Biomedical and Industrial Applications
Mustafa Ali Mohd
470 pages, March, 2012
All chapters downloaded 167160 times.
- Progress in agricultural, biomedical and industrial applications' is a compilation of recent advances and developments in gas chromatography and its applications. The chapters cover various aspects of applications ranging from basic biological, biome ...
- Quantum Chemistry - Molecules for Innovations
212 pages, March, 2012
All chapters downloaded 27273 times.
- Molecules, small structures composed of atoms, are essential substances for lives. However, we didn't have the clear answer to the following questions until the 1920s: why molecules can exist in stable as rigid networks between atoms, and why molecul ...
- Microemulsions - An Introduction to Properties and Applications
262 pages, March, 2012
All chapters downloaded 57545 times.
- The rapidly increasing number of applications for microemulsions has kept this relatively old topic still at the top point of research themes. This book provides an assessment of some issues influencing the characteristics and performance of the micr ...
- Neutron Diffraction
296 pages, March, 2012
All chapters downloaded 32044 times.
- Now neutron diffraction is widely applied for the research of crystal, magnetic structure and internal stress of crystalline materials of various classes, including nanocrystalls. In the present book, we make practically short excursion to modern sta ...