- Crystallization - Science and Technology
Marcello Rubens Barsi Andreeta
578 pages, September, 2012
All chapters downloaded 67791 times.
- Crystallization is one of the most ancient and interdisciplinary topics of research known to mankind. Crystals can be organic or inorganic and may be produced from melts, liquid solutions, vapors or even in solid state. Notwithstanding its inherently ...
- Nitroxides - Theory, Experiment and Applications
Alexander I. Kokorin
443 pages, September, 2012
All chapters downloaded 27844 times.
- Nitroxide (aminoxyl) radicals became the start point for one of the most interesting and rapidly developing areas of modern chemical physics with valuable applications to biophysics, molecular biology, polymer sciences and medicine. This book, consis ...
- Advanced Aspects of Spectroscopy
Muhammad Akhyar Farrukh
548 pages, August, 2012
All chapters downloaded 123949 times.
- Spectroscopy is the study of absorption and emission of electromagnetic radiation due to the interaction between matter and energy that energy depends on the specific wavelength of electromagnetic radiation. This field has proven invaluable research ...
- Macro To Nano Spectroscopy
458 pages, June, 2012
All chapters downloaded 96442 times.
- In the last few decades, Spectroscopy and its application dramatically diverted science in the direction of brand new era. This book reports on recent progress in spectroscopic technologies, theory and applications of advanced spectroscopy. In this b ...
- Radiometric Dating
Danuta Michalska Nawrocka
136 pages, May, 2012
All chapters downloaded 11410 times.
- This book explores a diversity of topics related to radiometric dating, with particular emphasis on the method of radiocarbon dating and a cross-check of its results with luminescence measurements. Starting from the chapter on Methodology the book in ...
- Scanning Probe Microscopy-Physical Property Characterization at Nanoscale
254 pages, April, 2012
All chapters downloaded 31751 times.
- Scanning probe microscopy (SPM) is one of the key enabling tools for the advancement for nanotechnology with applications in many interdisciplinary research areas. This book presents selected original research works on the application of scanning pro ...
- Advances in Crystallization Processes
668 pages, April, 2012
All chapters downloaded 107296 times.
- Crystallization is used at some stage in nearly all process industries as a method of production, purification or recovery of solid materials. In recent years, a number of new applications have also come to rely on crystallization processes such as t ...
- Infrared Spectroscopy - Materials Science, Engineering and Technology
524 pages, April, 2012
All chapters downloaded 154385 times.
- The present book is a definitive review in the field of Infrared (IR) and Near Infrared (NIR) Spectroscopies, which are powerful, non invasive imaging techniques. This book brings together multidisciplinary chapters written by leading authorities in ...