- Ion Exchange Technologies
376 pages, November, 2012
All chapters downloaded 56238 times.
- This book contains information about the technological development of ion exchange in their application for industrial processes. Widely used and well known fields of ion exchange like chromatography and electromembrane technology are described in th ...
- Analytical Chemistry
Ira S. Krull
154 pages, November, 2012
All chapters downloaded 42840 times.
- The current text deals with several, very important topics of modern, Analytical Chemistry, such as analytical method validation in biotechnology today, principal component analysis, kinetic methods of analysis using potentiometric and spectrophotome ...
246 pages, November, 2012
All chapters downloaded 32844 times.
- Electrophoresis is defined as the transport of electrically charged particles in a direct current electric field. Electrophoretic separation is based on differential rates of migration in the bulk of the liquid phase and is not concerned with reactio ...
- Plasmonics - Principles and Applications
Ki Young Kim
558 pages, October, 2012
All chapters downloaded 55579 times.
- The title of this book, Plasmonics: Principles and Applications, encompasses theory, technical issues, and practical applications which are of interest for diverse classes of the plasmonics.
The book is a collection of the contemporary researches a ...
- Chromatography - The Most Versatile Method of Chemical Analysis
Leonardo de Azevedo Calderon
438 pages, October, 2012
All chapters downloaded 75147 times.
- Nowadays, Chromatography is the most versatile and widespread technique employed in modern chemical analysis and plays a vital role in the advancement of chemistry, biology, medicine and related fields of research. Because of the inherent simplicity ...
- Hydrogen Energy - Challenges and Perspectives
398 pages, October, 2012
All chapters downloaded 35890 times.
- Hydrogen economy represents the future of human civilization. Limited resources of our planet are compelling us to turn to renewable clean energy resources and hydrogen figures prominently as the energy carrier of a future sustainable energy system. ...
338 pages, October, 2012
All chapters downloaded 49345 times.
- The domain of catalytic hydrogenation continues to grow fast, reflecting the wide range of chemical applications that can be enhanced by the easy use of molecular hydrogen. The advances in characterization techniques and their application have improv ...
- Crystallization - Science and Technology
Marcello Rubens Barsi Andreeta
578 pages, September, 2012
All chapters downloaded 63593 times.
- Crystallization is one of the most ancient and interdisciplinary topics of research known to mankind. Crystals can be organic or inorganic and may be produced from melts, liquid solutions, vapors or even in solid state. Notwithstanding its inherently ...