- Field Effect Electroosmosis - A Novel Phenomenon in Electrokinetics and its Applications in Capillary Electrophoresis
108 pages, March, 2015
All chapters downloaded 470 times.
- Electrophoresis is defined as the transport of electrically charged particles in a direct current electric field. Electrophoresis has been around for more than a century as a phenomenon in electrokinetics. Field effect electroosmosis is a novel pheno ...
- Infrared Spectroscopy - Anharmonicity of Biomolecules, Crosslinking of Biopolymers, Food Quality and Medical Applications
172 pages, March, 2015
All chapters downloaded 648 times.
- This informative and state-of-the-art book on Infrared Spectroscopy is addressed to Researchers in Medicine as well as to Pharmaceutical Industry and Agriculture. It features 7 specialized chapters of MIRS and NIRS covering applications in proteins a ...
- Advances in Gas Chromatography
222 pages, February, 2014
All chapters downloaded 15779 times.
- For decades gas chromatography has been and will remain an irreplaceable analytical technique in many research areas for both quantitative analysis and qualitative characterization/identification, which is still supplementary with HPLC. This book hig ...
Mohammed A. A. Khalid
208 pages, February, 2013
All chapters downloaded 27246 times.
- Electrochemistry has been undergoing significant transformations in the last few decades. It is now the province of academics interested only in measuring thermodynamic properties of solutions and of industrialists using electrolysis or manufacturing ...
- Agricultural Chemistry
Margarita Stoytcheva and Roumen Zlatev
222 pages, February, 2013
All chapters downloaded 27475 times.
- The present book is a collection of ten original research articles and reports, associated with selected topics in agricultural chemistry. The discussed issues are organized in four sections: Classification and labeling of active substances in plant ...
Vladimir Kutcherov and Anton Kolesnikov
216 pages, January, 2013
All chapters downloaded 27922 times.
- Hydrocarbons provide our core energy resource. Information on their origin, properties and phase behavior is interesting from the point of view of physical chemistry. At the same time this information is of great value to the oil and gas industry. Th ...
- Tungsten Carbide - Processing and Applications
146 pages, December, 2012
All chapters downloaded 13527 times.
- Tungsten Carbide - Processing and Applications, provides fundamental and practical information of tungsten carbide from powder processing to machining technologies for industry to explore more potential applications. Tungsten carbide has attracted gr ...
- Developments in Electrochemistry
Jang H. Chun
132 pages, November, 2012
All chapters downloaded 11630 times.
- The book "Developments in Electrochemistry" contains five feature articles in recent advanced electrochemistry. These selected feature articles emphasize physical phenomena rather than mathematical formalisms of electrochemistry. The topics represent ...