Engineering » Chemical Engineering
- Applications of Calorimetry in a Wide Context - Differential Scanning Calorimetry, Isothermal Titration Calorimetry and Microcalorimetry
Amal Ali Elkordy
484 pages, January, 2013
All chapters downloaded 43057 times.
- Calorimetry, as a technique for thermal analysis, has a wide range of applications which are not only limited to studying the thermal characterisation (e.g. melting temperature, denaturation temperature and enthalpy change) of small and large drug mo ...
302 pages, October, 2012
All chapters downloaded 44168 times.
- Asking Google for different applications of electrolysis, interesting results can be noticed: electrolysis and hair removal - about 284 000 000 web pages, water electrolysis - about 7 440 000 web pages and industrial electrolysis - about 2 540 000 re ...
- Thermodynamics - Fundamentals and Its Application in Science
554 pages, October, 2012
All chapters downloaded 104174 times.
- This book presents the selection of various high level contributions involving thermodynamics. The book goes from the fundamentals up to several applications in different scientific fields. The content of the book has been classified in six sections: ...
- Recent Advances in Crystallography
Jason B. Benedict
324 pages, September, 2012
All chapters downloaded 22442 times.
- The advent of X-ray diffraction in the early twentieth century transformed crystallography from an area of scientific inquiry largely limited to physics, mineralogy, and mathematics, to a highly interdisciplinary field which now includes nearly all l ...
- Advancing Desalination
Robert Y. Ning
224 pages, September, 2012
All chapters downloaded 32320 times.
- This book is a companion volume to two published in 2011 by INTECH titled “Desalination, Trends and Technologies” and “Expanding Issues in Desalination”. The term “desalination” used in this series is in the broadest sense of the removal ...
- Hydrogen Storage
278 pages, September, 2012
All chapters downloaded 22542 times.
- Hydrogen, as an energy carrier, is widely regarded as a potential cost effective, renewable, and clean energy alternative to petroleum in order to mitigate energy shortage and global climate warming issues that the world is currently facing. However, ...
- Flow Measurement
Gustavo Urquiza Beltrán and Laura L. Castro Gómez
194 pages, March, 2012
All chapters downloaded 41889 times.
- The Flow Measurement book comprises different topics. The book is divided in four sections. The first section deals with the basic theories and application in microflows, including all the difficulties that such phenomenon implies. The second section ...
- Advances in Chemical Engineering
Zeeshan Nawaz and Shahid Naveed
594 pages, March, 2012
All chapters downloaded 116652 times.
- Chemical engineering applications have been a source of challenging optimization problems in terms of economics and technology. The goal of this book is to enable the reader to get instant information on fundamentals and advancements in chemical engi ...