Medicine » Cardiology and Cardiovascular Medicine
- Cardiotoxicity of Oncologic Treatments
194 pages, March, 2012
All chapters downloaded 15058 times.
- The possibility of getting a cardiovascular disease or cancer increases with advancing age. At the same time, relevant improvements in cancer therapy have resulted in the improvement of quality of life and the increasement of the survival rate of suc ...
Raimondo De Cristofaro
92 pages, March, 2012
All chapters downloaded 13955 times.
- Microangiopathies are pathological processes causing degenerative disorders of small vessels. The circulatory problems caused by microangiopathies may be responsible for failure of individual or multiple organs. These pathological processes are indee ...
- Recent Advances in Cardiovascular Risk Factors
524 pages, March, 2012
All chapters downloaded 55660 times.
- Among the non-communicable diseases, cardiovascular disorders are the leading cause of morbidity and mortality in both the developed and the developing countries. The spectrum of risk factors is wide and their understanding is imperative to prevent t ...
- Coronary Artery Disease - Current Concepts in Epidemiology, Pathophysiology, Diagnostics and Treatment
272 pages, March, 2012
All chapters downloaded 37107 times.
- Cardiovascular disease is ranked as the leading cause of death world wide, responsible for 17.1 million deaths globally each year. Such numbers are often difficult to comprehend. Heart disease kills one person every 34 seconds in the USA alone. Altho ...
- Coronary Artery Disease - New Insights and Novel Approaches
270 pages, March, 2012
All chapters downloaded 41939 times.
- Coronary Artery disease is one of the leading causes of death in industrialized countries and is responsible for one out of every six deaths in the United States. Remarkably, coronary artery disease is also largely preventable. The biggest challenge ...
- Cardiovascular Risk Factors
Armen Yuri Gasparyan
504 pages, March, 2012
All chapters downloaded 56700 times.
- Cardiovascular risk factors contribute to the development of cardiovascular disease from early life. It is thus crucial to implement preventive strategies addressing the burden of cardiovascular disease as early as possible. A multidisciplinary appro ...
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
194 pages, March, 2012
All chapters downloaded 37131 times.
- This book provides a comprehensive review of deep vein thrombosis. There are chapters on risk factors for DVT, post thrombotic syndrome and its management, vena cava malformation as a new etiological factor and thrombosis in the upper limbs. DVT is u ...
- Coronary Artery Diseases
Illya Chaikovsky and Nataliia N. Sydorova
344 pages, March, 2012
All chapters downloaded 33795 times.
- This book has "wide geography" both literally and figuratively. First of all, this book brings together contributions from around the world, both from post-industrial countries and developing world. This is natural, because coronary artery disease is ...