Browse by Subject
- Physical Sciences, Engineering and Technology
- Computer and Information Science
- Earth and Planetary Sciences
- Materials Science
- Nanotechnology and Nanomaterials
- Life Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Social Sciences and Humanities
InTech Open Access Books » Physical Sciences, Engineering and Technology » Physics » Biophysics
- The industrial and medical applications of radiation have been augmented and scientific insight into mechanisms for radiation action notably progressed. In addition, the public concern about radiation risk has also grown extensively. Today the import ...
- Since the discovery of X rays by Roentgen in 1895, the ionizing radiation has been extensively utilized in a variety of medical and industrial applications. However people have shortly recognized its harmful aspects through inadvertent uses. Subseque ...