Chemistry » Analytical Chemistry
- Advanced Gas Chromatography - Progress in Agricultural, Biomedical and Industrial Applications
Mustafa Ali Mohd
470 pages, March, 2012
All chapters downloaded 170948 times.
- Progress in agricultural, biomedical and industrial applications' is a compilation of recent advances and developments in gas chromatography and its applications. The chapters cover various aspects of applications ranging from basic biological, biome ...
- Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy
Muhammad Akhyar Farrukh
270 pages, January, 2012
All chapters downloaded 130900 times.
- Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy is an analytical technique used for the qualitative and quantitative determination of the elements present in different samples like food, nanomaterials, biomaterials, forensics, and industrial wastes. The main aim of t ...
- Chromatography - The Most Versatile Method of Chemical Analysis
Leonardo de Azevedo Calderon
438 pages, October, 2012
All chapters downloaded 78302 times.
- Nowadays, Chromatography is the most versatile and widespread technique employed in modern chemical analysis and plays a vital role in the advancement of chemistry, biology, medicine and related fields of research. Because of the inherent simplicity ...
- Advances in Chemical Sensors
358 pages, January, 2012
All chapters downloaded 63298 times.
- The chemical sensor plays an essential role in the fields of environmental conservation and monitoring, disaster and disease prevention, and industrial analysis. A typical chemical sensor is a device that transforms chemical information in a selectiv ...
- Analytical Chemistry
Ira S. Krull
154 pages, November, 2012
All chapters downloaded 44255 times.
- The current text deals with several, very important topics of modern, Analytical Chemistry, such as analytical method validation in biotechnology today, principal component analysis, kinetic methods of analysis using potentiometric and spectrophotome ...
- Chemometrics in Practical Applications
338 pages, March, 2012
All chapters downloaded 54598 times.
- In the book "Chemometrics in practical applications", various practical applications of chemometric methods in chemistry, biochemistry and chemical technology are presented, and selected chemometric methods are described in tutorial style. The book c ...
246 pages, November, 2012
All chapters downloaded 33665 times.
- Electrophoresis is defined as the transport of electrically charged particles in a direct current electric field. Electrophoretic separation is based on differential rates of migration in the bulk of the liquid phase and is not concerned with reactio ...
- Applications of Gas Chromatography
Reza Davarnejad and Mahboubeh Jafarkhani
140 pages, March, 2012
All chapters downloaded 19867 times.
- This valuable book aims to provide a connection between various chromatography techniques and different processes. Authors applied these techniques in supercritical technology, medical, environmental, physique and chemical processes. Most of them pre ...