Division of Neurology, Ospedale Civile, Voghera, Pavia, Italy
Medical School at the "Fratelli Cairoli" College, University of Pavia, Italy. M.D., October 27, 1989.
- European Qualification to practise the medical profession, January 30, 1990.
- Postdoctoral School of Neurology, University of Pavia, Italy.
- Specialization in Neurology, July 16, 1993.
- Postdoctoral fellow in Experimental Ischemia, Neurological Institute â€œCasimiro Mondinoâ€, Pavia, 1991-1993.
- Subspeciality in Diagnosis and Therapy of Movement disorders, Catholic University in Carlo Besta Neurological Institute, 2006
Full-time general neurologist with clinical and neurosonology activities at the Department of Internal Medicine and Neurology, S. Giacomo Hospital in Novi Ligure (AL), 1994-1999.
Full-time general neurologist including clinical, research and scholastic activities at the Department of Neurology, Civil General Hospital in Voghera (PV), 1999-present.
Italian Society of Neurology; Italian Interdisciplinary Neurovascular Society; Stroke Prevention Education Atherosclerosis Research; European Neurological Society; American Academy of Neurology.