- Fecal Incontinence - Causes, Management and Outcome
Anthony G. Catto-Smith
186 pages, April, 2014
All chapters downloaded 48 times.
- Fecal incontinence is a common and disabling condition that unfortunately remains an “orphan” in terms of medical research and effective therapies. This book provides a brief review of the pathophysiology of fecal incontinence with specific focu ...
- Miniinvasive Face and Body Lifts - Closed Suture Lifts or Barbed Thread Lifts
362 pages, October, 2013
All chapters downloaded 7487 times.
- The biggest buzz in the facial and body lifting beautification and rejuvenation category is by far around mini-invasive scarless techniques. They are presented by suture and thread lifts. Both suture and thread lift techniques have many unique proper ...
- Breast Reconstruction - Current Perspectives and State of the Art Techniques
Aldona J. Spiegel
237 pages, July, 2013
All chapters downloaded 13384 times.
- In breast reconstruction, flap based procedures and implant based procedures are the two major modalities that have emerged as surgical options for patients. These are both continuing to evolve as new, innovative techniques help to improve outcomes a ...
- A Textbook of Advanced Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Mohammad Hosein Kalantar Motamedi
856 pages, June, 2013
All chapters downloaded 65513 times.
- The discipline of oral and maxillofacial surgery covers a wide range of diseases, conditions, injuries and defects of the head, neck, face and jaws as well as the hard and soft tissues of the oral cavity. It is an internationally recognized surgical ...
- Principles and Practice of Cardiothoracic Surgery
Michael S. Firstenberg
412 pages, June, 2013
All chapters downloaded 12512 times.
- The field of cardiothoracic surgery continues to evolve at a rapidly expanding rate. New technologies are under constant development and as patients present with more advanced pathophysiology and complex comorbidities, management becomes more depende ...
- Gangrene Management - New Advancements and Current Trends
83 pages, March, 2013
All chapters downloaded 3556 times.
- Since the book "Gangrene: Current Concepts and Management Options" had been published in August 2011, certain advancements in the field have been observed and several important multicenter studies have been successfully accomplished. The presented bo ...
- Hepatic Surgery
644 pages, February, 2013
All chapters downloaded 58953 times.
- Longmire, called it a "hostile" organ because it welcomes malignant cells and sepsis so warmly, bleeds so copiously, and is often the ?rst organ to be injured in blunt abdominal trauma. To balance these negative factors, the liver has two great attri ...
- Skin Grafts
104 pages, February, 2013
All chapters downloaded 7228 times.
- Split thickness skin grafting procedure is a simple but essential and important one to achieve closure of a full thickness or deep partial thickness skin defect. It needs to be performed with care and precision for successful outcome.
The present pu ...