- Game Theory Relaunched
344 pages, March, 2013
- The game is on. Do you know how to play? Game theory sets out to explore what can be said about making decisions which go beyond accepting the rules of a game. Since 1942, a well elaborated mathematical apparatus has been developed to do so; but ther ...
- Application of Geographic Informatio ...
Bhuiyan Monwar Alam
372 pages, October, 2012
- The importance of Geographic Information Systems (GIS) can hardly be overemphasized in today’s academic and professional arena. More professionals and academics have been using GIS than ever – urban & regional planners, civil engineers, geographe ...
148 pages, June, 2012
- It is our hope that this collection will give readers a sense of the type of metaphysical investigations that are now being carried out by thinkers in the Western nations. We also hope that the reader's curiosity will be peaked so that further inquir ...
- Archaeology, New Approaches in Theor ...
292 pages, May, 2012
- The contents of this book show the implementation of new methodologies applied to archaeological sites. Chapters have been grouped in four sections: New Approaches About Archaeological Theory and Methodology; The Use of Geophysics on Archaeological F ...
- Sociological Landscape - Theories, R ...
428 pages, March, 2012
- More than the usual academic textbook, the present volume presents sociology as terrain that one can virtually traverse and experience. Each version of the sociological imagination captured by the chapter essays takes the readers to the realm of the ...
- Polyphonic Anthropology - Theoretica ...
242 pages, March, 2012
- This book connects anthropology and polyphony: a composition that multiplies the researcher's glance, the style of representation, the narrative presence of subjectivities. Polyphonic anthropology is presenting a complex of bio-physical and psycho-cu ...