Browse by Subject
- Physical Sciences, Engineering and Technology (1438)
- Chemistry (65)
- Computer and Information Science (332)
- Earth and Planetary Sciences (96)
- Engineering (544)
- Materials Science (140)
- Mathematics (15)
- Nanotechnology and Nanomaterials (59)
- Physics (71)
- Robotics (77)
- Technology (40)
- Life Sciences (422)
- Health Sciences (927)
- Social Sciences and Humanities (67)
Open Access Books » Physical Sciences, Engineering and Technology
- This book covers many aspects of the exciting research in mobile robotics. It deals with different aspects of the control problem, especially also under uncertainty and faults. Mechanical design issues are discussed along with new sensor and actuator ...
- The range of potential applications for mobile robots is enormous. It includes agricultural robotics applications, routine material transport in factories, warehouses, office buildings and hospitals, indoor and outdoor security patrols, inventory ver ...
- The primary goal of this book is to cover the state-of-the-art development and future directions in modern manufacturing systems. This interdisciplinary and comprehensive volume, consisting of 30 chapters, covers a survey of trends in distributed man ...
- This book is the result of inspirations and contributions from many researchers worldwide. It presents a collection of wide range research results of robotics scientific community. Various aspects of current research in robotics area are explored and ...