Browse by Subject
- Physical Sciences, Engineering and Technology (1459)
- Life Sciences (427)
- Health Sciences (941)
- Medicine (896)
- Pharmacology, Toxicology and Pharmaceutical Science (37)
- Veterinary Medicine and Science (8)
- Social Sciences and Humanities (71)
Open Access Books » Health Sciences » Pharmacology, Toxicology and Pharmaceutical Science » Pharmaceutical Science
- The scientific monograph by the author Peter Mikus entitled "Chiral Capillary Electrophoresis in Current Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis" provides a comprehensive view on the advanced capillary electrophoresis techniques aimed to current chira ...
- Over the recent years, medicinal chemistry has become responsible for explaining interactions of chemical molecules processes such that many scientists in the life sciences from agronomy to medicine are engaged in medicinal research. This book contai ...