- Muscle Injuries in Sport Medicine
Gian Nicola Bisciotti and Cristiano Eirale
324 pages, September, 2013
All chapters downloaded 5738 times.
- Muscle tears are one of the most common pathologies in sport and one of the most frequent causes of sport activity suspension. The purpose of this book is to review the state of the art of the actual knowledge on muscle tears in athletes, in particul ...
- Current Issues in Sports and Exercise Medicine
Michael Hamlin, Nick Draper and Yaso Kathiravel
229 pages, May, 2013
All chapters downloaded 6507 times.
- This unique resource presents current issues in sports and exercise medicine which outlines new areas of knowledge and provides updates on current knowledge in the broad field of sports and exercise medicine.
Written by experts in their own sub-disc ...
- Arthroplasty - Update
605 pages, February, 2013
All chapters downloaded 27131 times.
- New technologies, developments in implant design and advances in surgical technique have improved outcomes after joint replacement and decreased rate of complications. It is not a surprise that the number of arthroplasties increases steadily every ye ...
- Innovative Rheumatology
307 pages, January, 2013
All chapters downloaded 14682 times.
- In recent years, the treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis has undergone tremendous changes due to methotrexate and biologics in large part. Until a decade ago, avoiding joint destruction in rheumatoid arthritis was not realistic for rheumatologist. Howe ...
- Skeletal Muscle - From Myogenesis to Clinical Relations
370 pages, August, 2012
All chapters downloaded 27867 times.
- The book ‘Skeletal Muscle – From Myogenesis to Clinical Relations’ offers a wide range of topics related to the skeletal muscle morphology and function. Chapters deal with the process of myogenesis and the regeneration of skeletal m ...
- Rehabilitation Medicine
96 pages, July, 2012
All chapters downloaded 8658 times.
- Rehabilitation medicine is a medical specialty with a focus on functional improvement and quality of life. Professionals working in rehabilitation medicine care about not only medical but also functional problems. There have been significant changes ...
- Low Back Pain
Ali Asghar Norasteh
352 pages, May, 2012
All chapters downloaded 43177 times.
- This book includes two sections. Section one is about basic science, epidemiology, risk factors and evaluation, section two is about clinical science especially different approach in exercise therapy.
I envisage that this book will provide helpful in ...
- Physical Therapy Perspectives in the 21st Century - Challenges and Possibilities
Josette Bettany-Saltikov and Berta Paz-Lourido
386 pages, April, 2012
All chapters downloaded 38781 times.
- This book contains new information on physical therapy research and clinical approaches that are being undertaken into numerous medical conditions; biomechanical and musculoskeletal conditions as well as the effects of psychological factors, body awa ...