- Fibrinolysis and Thrombolysis
206 pages, May, 2014
All chapters downloaded 1509 times.
- This book familiarizes the reader with some recent trends in the theory and practice of thrombolysis. It covers the field of fibrinolysis from the standpoint of basic scientists and clinicians and delivers the state-of-the-art information on the bioc ...
- Pregnancy Thrombophilia - The Unsuspected Risk
166 pages, September, 2013
All chapters downloaded 4247 times.
- Learn the recent statements concerning the impact and management of mother-fetal thrombophilia, the achievement necessary for gestation complication prevention and realizing a successful pregnancy valuation. Pregnancy Thrombophilia - The Unsuspected ...
Margarita Guenova and Gueorgui Balatzenko
252 pages, May, 2013
All chapters downloaded 9066 times.
- Leukemias are a group of heterogeneous neoplastic disorders, that differ significantly in terms of morhological, immunophenotypic, cytogenetic and molecular features of malignant cells. These specific features reflect the differences in the spectrum ...
- Multiple Myeloma - A Quick Reflection on the Fast Progress
334 pages, April, 2013
All chapters downloaded 16404 times.
- This book does not provide a comprehensive overview of Multiple Myeloma but a collection of chapters with in-depth information of distinct hot topics in the diagnostic, research and therapeutic fields. The dynamics of testing new drugs for multiple m ...
- Blood Cell - An Overview of Studies in Hematology
Terry E. Moschandreou
360 pages, September, 2012
All chapters downloaded 45991 times.
- The editor has incorporated scientific contributions from a diverse group of leading researchers in the field of hematology and related blood cell research. This book aims to provide an overview of current knowledge pertaining to our understanding of ...
- Iron Metabolism
194 pages, June, 2012
All chapters downloaded 15395 times.
- Iron has various functions in the body, including the metabolism of oxygen in a variety of biochemical processes. Iron, as either heme or in its "nonheme" form, plays an important role in key reactions of DNA synthesis and energy production.
- Pathophysiology and Clinical Aspects of Venous Thromboembolism in Neonates, Renal Disease and Cancer Patients
Mohamed A. Abdelaal
176 pages, May, 2012
All chapters downloaded 8048 times.
- Venous Thromboembolism remains a major health challenge in many countries because of the morbidity and mortality it inflicts, mainly in hospitalized patients.
This book, with contributions from distinguished experts in the field, depicts some hot asp ...
- Hemodynamics - New Diagnostic and Therapeutic Approaches
A. Seda Artis
164 pages, April, 2012
All chapters downloaded 15550 times.
- Hemodynamics is study of the mechanical and physiologic properties controlling blood pressure and flow through the body. The factors influencing hemodynamics are complex and extensive. In addition to systemic hemodynamic alterations, microvascular al ...