- Pregnancy Thrombophilia - The Unsuspected Risk
158 pages, September, 2013
All chapters downloaded 3664 times.
- Learn the recent statements concerning the impact and management of mother-fetal thrombophilia, the achievement necessary for gestation complication prevention and realizing a successful pregnancy valuation. Pregnancy Thrombophilia - The Unsuspected ...
Margarita Guenova and Gueorgui Balatzenko
244 pages, May, 2013
All chapters downloaded 8145 times.
- Leukemias are a group of heterogeneous neoplastic disorders, that differ significantly in terms of morhological, immunophenotypic, cytogenetic and molecular features of malignant cells. These specific features reflect the differences in the spectrum ...
- Multiple Myeloma - A Quick Reflection on the Fast Progress
326 pages, April, 2013
All chapters downloaded 15085 times.
- This book does not provide a comprehensive overview of Multiple Myeloma but a collection of chapters with in-depth information of distinct hot topics in the diagnostic, research and therapeutic fields. The dynamics of testing new drugs for multiple m ...
- Blood Cell - An Overview of Studies in Hematology
Terry E. Moschandreou
350 pages, September, 2012
All chapters downloaded 43259 times.
- The editor has incorporated scientific contributions from a diverse group of leading researchers in the field of hematology and related blood cell research. This book aims to provide an overview of current knowledge pertaining to our understanding of ...
- Iron Metabolism
186 pages, June, 2012
All chapters downloaded 14276 times.
- Iron has various functions in the body, including the metabolism of oxygen in a variety of biochemical processes. Iron, as either heme or in its "nonheme" form, plays an important role in key reactions of DNA synthesis and energy production.
- Pathophysiology and Clinical Aspects of Venous Thromboembolism in Neonates, Renal Disease and Cancer Patients
Mohamed A. Abdelaal
166 pages, May, 2012
All chapters downloaded 7651 times.
- Venous Thromboembolism remains a major health challenge in many countries because of the morbidity and mortality it inflicts, mainly in hospitalized patients.
This book, with contributions from distinguished experts in the field, depicts some hot asp ...
- Hemodynamics - New Diagnostic and Therapeutic Approaches
A. Seda Artis
156 pages, April, 2012
All chapters downloaded 14714 times.
- Hemodynamics is study of the mechanical and physiologic properties controlling blood pressure and flow through the body. The factors influencing hemodynamics are complex and extensive. In addition to systemic hemodynamic alterations, microvascular al ...
130 pages, March, 2012
All chapters downloaded 15428 times.
- This book demonstrates the great efforts aimed at further improving the care of the hemophilia, which may bring further improvement in the quality of life of hemophilia persons and their families.