- Bioethics in the 21st Century
Editor Abraham Rudnick
164 pages, November, 2011
All chapters downloaded 22046 times.
- Bioethics is primarily an applied ethics of health related issues. It is considered an important guide for health care and its discourses and practices. Health related technology, such as information technology, is changing rapidly. Bioethics should ...
- Global Bioethics - Perspective for Human Survival
Editor Brunetto Chiarelli
160 pages, November, 2011
All chapters downloaded 13626 times.
- Two new factor have been added to the ideological change in the second half of the past century: the “ecological impact” of humankind on the environment due to the population increase; and the “ innovative impact of science, first with atomic ...
- Euthanasia - The "Good Death" Controversy in Humans and Animals
Editor Josef Kuře
262 pages, September, 2011
All chapters downloaded 40223 times.
- No one really wants to die, or do they? From classical times to our post-modern era of medical high tech, societies have struggled with the thorny issue of euthanasia, and what it entails. Who shall be entitled to a "good death" and in what form shal ...