- Current Issues in Molecular Virology - Viral Genetics and Biotechnological Applications
285 pages, November, 2013
All chapters downloaded 3317 times.
- This book is a collection of chapters dealing with examples of RNA and DNA viruses, and issues such as how these gene packages have learnt to take advantage of their hosts, molecular recognition events that hosts may use to counterattack the viruses, ...
- Dyspepsia - Advances in Understanding and Management
Eldon Shaffer and Michael Curley
201 pages, November, 2013
All chapters downloaded 2933 times.
- This textbook is specifically written for clinicians involved in managing patients with dyspepsia. It is a practical guide with up-to-date suggestions on evaluation, diagnosis, and management from experts from around the world. Each chapter is a succ ...
- Hot Topics in Echocardiography
138 pages, November, 2013
All chapters downloaded 2362 times.
- Echocardiography is still the most used imaging technique for the evaluation of cardiac anatomy and function and today it plays an essential role in daily decision making.
The echocardiographic technology and its applications have widely developed i ...
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma - Future Outlook
Ahmed O. Kaseb
322 pages, October, 2013
All chapters downloaded 3447 times.
- Hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) develops as a consequence of underlying chronic liver disease, most commonly cirrhosis. Therefore, HCC management draws on the expertise of a range of medical specialists. Many components of current novel therapeutic m ...
- Miniinvasive Face and Body Lifts - Closed Suture Lifts or Barbed Thread Lifts
362 pages, October, 2013
All chapters downloaded 7398 times.
- The biggest buzz in the facial and body lifting beautification and rejuvenation category is by far around mini-invasive scarless techniques. They are presented by suture and thread lifts. Both suture and thread lift techniques have many unique proper ...
- Applied Bioremediation - Active and Passive Approaches
Yogesh B. Patil and Prakash Rao
394 pages, October, 2013
All chapters downloaded 7491 times.
- Bioremediation technologies are gaining immense credibility in the field of waste management because of their eco-compatibility nature. Biomass can interact and confront with water and soil pollutants in both active (live) as well as passive (dead) w ...
- Pregnancy Thrombophilia - The Unsuspected Risk
158 pages, September, 2013
All chapters downloaded 3645 times.
- Learn the recent statements concerning the impact and management of mother-fetal thrombophilia, the achievement necessary for gestation complication prevention and realizing a successful pregnancy valuation. Pregnancy Thrombophilia - The Unsuspected ...
- Current Advances in Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
Alvaro G. Estévez
256 pages, September, 2013
All chapters downloaded 3774 times.
- Our understanding of the pathology of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis is a continuously changing field. New hypotheses are generated with each new discovery; they are abandoned to be reanalyzed after some time under the light of new observations. This ...