- Hot Topics in Echocardiography
138 pages, November, 2013
All chapters downloaded 1982 times.
- Echocardiography is still the most used imaging technique for the evaluation of cardiac anatomy and function and today it plays an essential role in daily decision making.
The echocardiographic technology and its applications have widely developed i ...
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma - Future Outlook
Ahmed O. Kaseb
322 pages, October, 2013
All chapters downloaded 2840 times.
- Hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) develops as a consequence of underlying chronic liver disease, most commonly cirrhosis. Therefore, HCC management draws on the expertise of a range of medical specialists. Many components of current novel therapeutic m ...
- Miniinvasive Face and Body Lifts - Closed Suture Lifts or Barbed Thread Lifts
362 pages, October, 2013
All chapters downloaded 6148 times.
- The biggest buzz in the facial and body lifting beautification and rejuvenation category is by far around mini-invasive scarless techniques. They are presented by suture and thread lifts. Both suture and thread lift techniques have many unique proper ...
- Applied Bioremediation - Active and Passive Approaches
Yogesh B. Patil and Prakash Rao
394 pages, October, 2013
All chapters downloaded 6224 times.
- Bioremediation technologies are gaining immense credibility in the field of waste management because of their eco-compatibility nature. Biomass can interact and confront with water and soil pollutants in both active (live) as well as passive (dead) w ...
- Pregnancy Thrombophilia - The Unsuspected Risk
158 pages, September, 2013
All chapters downloaded 3342 times.
- Learn the recent statements concerning the impact and management of mother-fetal thrombophilia, the achievement necessary for gestation complication prevention and realizing a successful pregnancy valuation. Pregnancy Thrombophilia - The Unsuspected ...
- Current Advances in Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
Alvaro G. Estévez
256 pages, September, 2013
All chapters downloaded 3401 times.
- Our understanding of the pathology of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis is a continuously changing field. New hypotheses are generated with each new discovery; they are abandoned to be reanalyzed after some time under the light of new observations. This ...
Carol Bernstein and Harris Bernstein
123 pages, September, 2013
All chapters downloaded 3121 times.
- Meiosis is the key process underlying sexual reproduction in eukaryotes, occurring in single-celled eukaryotes and in most multicellular eukaryotes including animals and most plants. Thus meiosis is of considerable interest, both at the scientific le ...
- Muscle Injuries in Sport Medicine
Gian Nicola Bisciotti and Cristiano Eirale
324 pages, September, 2013
All chapters downloaded 8958 times.
- Muscle tears are one of the most common pathologies in sport and one of the most frequent causes of sport activity suspension. The purpose of this book is to review the state of the art of the actual knowledge on muscle tears in athletes, in particul ...