- Stereo Vision
372 pages, November, 2008
All chapters downloaded 217734 times.
- The book comprehensively covers almost all aspects of stereo vision. In addition reader can find topics from defining knowledge gaps to the state of the art algorithms as well as current application trends of stereo vision to the development of intel ...
- Pattern Recognition Techniques, Technology and Applications
626 pages, November, 2008
All chapters downloaded 309023 times.
- A wealth of advanced pattern recognition algorithms are emerging from the interdiscipline between technologies of effective visual features and the human-brain cognition
process. Effective visual features are made possible through the rapid develop ...
- Greedy Algorithms
586 pages, November, 2008
All chapters downloaded 291585 times.
- Each chapter comprises a separate study on some optimization problem giving both an introductory look into the theory the problem comes from and some new developments invented by author(s). Usually some elementary knowledge is assumed, yet all the re ...
- Speech Recognition
France Mihelic and Janez Zibert
576 pages, November, 2008
All chapters downloaded 276035 times.
- Chapters in the first part of the book cover all the essential speech processing techniques for building robust, automatic speech recognition systems: the representation for speech signals and the methods for speech-features extraction, acoustic and ...
- Data Mining in Medical and Biological Research
Eugenia G. Giannopoulou
320 pages, November, 2008
All chapters downloaded 231746 times.
- This book intends to bring together the most recent advances and applications of data mining research in the promising areas of medicine and biology from around the world. It consists of seventeen chapters, twelve related to medical research and five ...
- Advances in Robotics, Automation and Control
Jesus Aramburo and Antonio Ramirez Trevino
472 pages, October, 2008
All chapters downloaded 857391 times.
- The book presents an excellent overview of the recent developments in the different areas of Robotics, Automation and Control. Through its 24 chapters, this book presents topics related to control and robot design; it also introduces new mathematical ...
- Robotics Automation and Control
Pavla Pecherkova, Miroslav Flidr and Jindrich Dunik
494 pages, October, 2008
All chapters downloaded 147740 times.
- This book was conceived as a gathering place of new ideas from academia, industry, research and practice in the fields of robotics, automation and control. The aim of the book was to point out interactions among various fields of interests in spite o ...
- Advances in Human Computer Interaction
610 pages, October, 2008
All chapters downloaded 351100 times.
- In these 34 chapters, we survey the broad disciplines that loosely inhabit the study and practice of human-computer interaction. Our authors are passionate advocates of innovative applications, novel approaches, and modern advances in this exciting a ...