- New Trends in Technologies
242 pages, January, 2010
All chapters downloaded 43185 times.
- This book provides an overview of subjects in various fields of life. Authors solve current topics that present high methodical level. This book consists of 13 chapters and collects original and innovative research studies.
- Mobile and Wireless Communications Physical Layer Development and Implementatiom
Salma Ait Fares and Fumiyuki Adachi
290 pages, January, 2010
All chapters downloaded 70378 times.
- Mobile and Wireless Communications have been one of the major revolutions of the late twentieth century. We are witnessing a very fast growth in these technologies where mobile and wireless communications have become so ubiquitous in our society and ...
- Advances in Learning Processes
Mary Beth Rosson
292 pages, January, 2010
All chapters downloaded 79375 times.
- Readers will find several papers that address high-level issues in the use of technology in education, for example architecture and design frameworks for building online education materials or tools. Several other chapters report novel approaches to ...
- Semantic Web
318 pages, January, 2010
All chapters downloaded 89689 times.
- Having lived with the World Wide Web for twenty years, surfing the Web becomes a way of our life that cannot be separated. From latest news, photo sharing, social activities, to research collaborations and even commercial activities and government ...
- Parallel and Distributed Computing
298 pages, January, 2010
All chapters downloaded 108565 times.
- The 14 chapters presented in this book cover a wide variety of representative
works ranging from hardware design to application development. Particularly, the topics
that are addressed are programmable and reconfigurable devices and systems, depen ...
- Advances in Human-Robot Interaction
Vladimir A. Kulyukin
342 pages, December, 2009
All chapters downloaded 78579 times.
- Rapid advances in the field of robotics have made it possible to use robots not just in industrial automation but also in entertainment, rehabilitation, and home service. Since robots will likely affect many aspects of human existence, fundamental q ...
- Micro Electronic and Mechanical Systems
386 pages, December, 2009
All chapters downloaded 257718 times.
- This book discusses key aspects of MEMS technology areas, organized in twenty-seven chapters that present the latest research developments in micro electronic and mechanical systems. The book addresses a wide range of fundamental and practical issue ...
- Image Processing
526 pages, December, 2009
All chapters downloaded 302996 times.
- There are six sections in this book. The first section presents basic image processing techniques, such as image acquisition, storage, retrieval, transformation, filtering, and parallel computing. Then, some applications, such as road sign recogniti ...