- Robot Vision
Editor Ales Ude
624 pages, March, 2010
All chapters downloaded 233270 times.
- The purpose of robot vision is to enable robots to perceive the external world in order
to perform a large range of tasks such as navigation, visual servoing for object
tracking and manipulation, object recognition and categorization, surveillan ...
- New Advanced Technologies
Editor Aleksandar Lazinica
350 pages, March, 2010
All chapters downloaded 108716 times.
- This book collects original and innovative research studies concerning advanced technologies
in a very wide range of applications.
The book is compiled of 22 chapters written by researchers from different areas and different
parts of the world. T ...
- Factory Automation
Editor Javier Silvestre-Blanes
602 pages, March, 2010
All chapters downloaded 185968 times.
- Factory automation has evolved significantly in the last few decades, and is today a complex, interdisciplinary, scientific area. In this book a selection of papers on topics related to factory automation is presented, covering a broad spectrum, s ...
- Decision Support Systems Advances in
Editor Ger Devlin
352 pages, March, 2010
All chapters downloaded 68699 times.
- This book by In-Tech publishing helps the reader understand the power of informed decision making by covering a broad range of DSS (Decision Support Systems) applications in the fields of medical, environmental, transport and business. The expertise ...
- Convergence and Hybrid Information Technologies
Editor Marius Crisan
436 pages, March, 2010
All chapters downloaded 95002 times.
- Starting a journey on the new path of converging information technologies is the aim of the present book. Extended on 27 chapters, the book provides the reader with some leading-edge research results regarding algorithms and information models, soft ...
- Knowledge Management
Editor Pasi Virtanen and Nina Helander
280 pages, March, 2010
All chapters downloaded 95068 times.
- This book is a compilation of writings handpicked in esteemed scientific conferences that present the variety of ways to approach this multifaceted phenomenon. In this book, knowledge management is seen as an integral part of information and communi ...
Editor Pier Andrea Serra
310 pages, February, 2010
All chapters downloaded 188332 times.
- A biosensor is defined as a detecting device that combines a transducer with a biologically sensitive and selective component. When a specific target molecule interacts with the biological component, a signal is produced, at transducer level, proport ...
- Fuzzy Systems
Editor Ahmad Taher Azar
226 pages, February, 2010
All chapters downloaded 112163 times.
- While several books are available today that address the mathematical and philosophical foundations of fuzzy logic, none, unfortunately, provides the practicing knowledge engineer, system analyst, and project manager with specific, practical informa ...