- Semantic Web
310 pages, January, 2010
All chapters downloaded 88957 times.
- Having lived with the World Wide Web for twenty years, surfing the Web becomes a way of our life that cannot be separated. From latest news, photo sharing, social activities, to research collaborations and even commercial activities and government ...
- Parallel and Distributed Computing
290 pages, January, 2010
All chapters downloaded 107978 times.
- The 14 chapters presented in this book cover a wide variety of representative
works ranging from hardware design to application development. Particularly, the topics
that are addressed are programmable and reconfigurable devices and systems, depen ...
- Advances in Human-Robot Interaction
Vladimir A. Kulyukin
342 pages, December, 2009
All chapters downloaded 77676 times.
- Rapid advances in the field of robotics have made it possible to use robots not just in industrial automation but also in entertainment, rehabilitation, and home service. Since robots will likely affect many aspects of human existence, fundamental q ...
- Micro Electronic and Mechanical Systems
386 pages, December, 2009
All chapters downloaded 255703 times.
- This book discusses key aspects of MEMS technology areas, organized in twenty-seven chapters that present the latest research developments in micro electronic and mechanical systems. The book addresses a wide range of fundamental and practical issue ...
- Image Processing
516 pages, December, 2009
All chapters downloaded 300776 times.
- There are six sections in this book. The first section presents basic image processing techniques, such as image acquisition, storage, retrieval, transformation, filtering, and parallel computing. Then, some applications, such as road sign recogniti ...
- Switched Systems
174 pages, December, 2009
All chapters downloaded 26763 times.
- This book presents selected issues related to switched systems, including practical examples of such systems. This book is intended for people interested in switched systems, especially researchers and engineers. Graduate and undergraduate students ...
- Human-Computer Interaction
560 pages, December, 2009
All chapters downloaded 94780 times.
- In this book the reader will find a collection of 31 papers presenting different facets of Human Computer Interaction, the result of research projects and experiments as well as new approaches to design user interfaces. The book is organized accordi ...
- WIMAX New Developments
Upena D Dalal and Y P Kosta
442 pages, December, 2009
All chapters downloaded 90817 times.
- WiMAX (Worldwide Interoperability for Microwave Access) is a wireless broadband access network named by industry group called the WiMAX forum formed in June 2001. It is Wireless MAN with IEEE 802.16 family standards. Loosely, WiMAX is a standardized ...