- Trends in Telecommunications Technologies
Editor Christos J Bouras
778 pages, March, 2010
All chapters downloaded 228406 times.
- The main focus of the book is the advances in telecommunications modeling, policy,
and technology. In particular, several chapters of the book deal with low-level
network layers and present issues in optical communication technology and optical ...
- Waste Management
Editor Er Sunil Kumar
232 pages, March, 2010
All chapters downloaded 69648 times.
- Solid Waste Management is one of the essential obligatory functions of the Urban Local Bodies/Municipal Corporation. This service is falling too short of the desired level of efficiency and satisfaction resulting in problems of health, sanitation an ...
- Signal Processing
Editor Sebastian Miron
536 pages, March, 2010
All chapters downloaded 201830 times.
- This book intends to provide highlights of the current research in signal processing area and to offer a snapshot of the recent advances in this field. This work is mainly destined to researchers in the signal processing related areas but it is also ...
- Silver Nanoparticles
Editor David Pozo Perez
342 pages, March, 2010
All chapters downloaded 197040 times.
- Nanotechnology will be soon required in most engineering and science curricula. It cannot be questioned that cutting-edge applications based on nanoscience are having a considerable impact in nearly all fields of research, from basic to more problem ...
- Tissue Engineering
Editor Daniel Eberli
534 pages, March, 2010
All chapters downloaded 238088 times.
- The Tissue Engineering approach has major advantages over traditional organ transplantation and circumvents the problem of organ shortage. Tissues that closely match the patient’s needs can be reconstructed from readily available biopsies and subs ...
- Swarm Robotics from Biology to Robotics
Editor Ester Martinez Martin
110 pages, March, 2010
All chapters downloaded 29816 times.
- In nature, it is possible to observe a cooperative behaviour in all animals, since, according to
Charles Darwin’s theory, every being, from ants to human beings, form groups in which most
individuals work for the common good. However, although ...
- Ambient Intelligence
Editor Felix Jesus Villanueva Molina
144 pages, March, 2010
All chapters downloaded 28395 times.
- It can no longer be ignored that Ambient Intelligence concepts are moving away from research labs demonstrators into our daily lives in a slow but continuous manner. However, we are still far from concluding that our living spaces are intelligent an ...
- Advanced Microwave and Millimeter Wave Technologies Semiconductor Devices Circuits and Systems
Editor Moumita Mukherjee
652 pages, March, 2010
All chapters downloaded 182043 times.
- This book is planned to publish with an objective to provide a state-of-the-art reference
book in the areas of advanced microwave, MM-Wave and THz devices, antennas and
systemtechnologies for microwave communication engineers, Scientists and post- ...