- Modeling Simulation and Optimization - Tolerance and Optimal Control
Editor Shkelzen Cakaj
312 pages, April, 2010
All chapters downloaded 101338 times.
- Parametric representation of shapes, mechanical components modeling with 3D visualization
techniques using object oriented programming, the well known golden ratio application on
vertical and horizontal displacement investigations of the ground su ...
- Lithium-ion Batteries
Editor Chong Rae Park
132 pages, April, 2010
All chapters downloaded 71829 times.
- There have been numerous excellent books on LIBs based on various different viewpoints.
But, there is little book available on the state of the art and future of next generation LIBs,
particularly eventually for EVs and HEVs. This book is therefor ...
- Self-Organizing Maps
Editor George K Matsopoulos
430 pages, April, 2010
All chapters downloaded 173098 times.
- The Self-Organizing Map (SOM) is a neural network algorithm, which uses a competitive learning technique to train itself in an unsupervised manner. SOMs are different from other artificial neural networks in the sense that they use a neighborhood fun ...
- Robot Manipulators New Achievements
Editor Aleksandar Lazinica and Hiroyuki Kawai
728 pages, April, 2010
All chapters downloaded 178565 times.
- Robot manipulators are developing more in the direction of industrial robots than of human workers. Recently,
the applications of robot manipulators are spreading their focus, for example Da Vinci as a medical robot,
ASIMO as a humanoid robot and ...
- Passive Microwave Components and Antennas
Editor Vitaliy Zhurbenko
564 pages, April, 2010
All chapters downloaded 262315 times.
- Modelling and computations in electromagnetics is a quite fast-growing research area. The
recent interest in this field is caused by the increased demand for designing complex microwave
components, modeling electromagnetic materials, and rapid inc ...
- Radio Communications
Editor Alessandro Bazzi
722 pages, April, 2010
All chapters downloaded 235490 times.
- In the last decades the restless evolution of information and communication technologies (ICT) brought to a deep transformation of our habits. The growth of the Internet and the advances in hardware and software implementations modiﬁed our way to ...
- Advances in Robot Manipulators
Editor Ernest Hall
678 pages, April, 2010
All chapters downloaded 181730 times.
- The purpose of this volume is to encourage and inspire the continual invention of robot manipulators for science and the good of humanity. The concepts of artificial intelligence combined with the engineering and technology of feedback control, have ...
- Web Intelligence and Intelligent Agents
Editor Zeeshan-Ul-Hassan Usmani
486 pages, March, 2010
All chapters downloaded 113746 times.
- This book presents a unique and diversified collection of research work ranging from controlling the activities in virtual world to optimization of productivity in games, from collaborative recommendations to populate an open computational environme ...