- Advanced Microwave and Millimeter Wave Technologies Semiconductor Devices Circuits and Systems
Editor Moumita Mukherjee
652 pages, March, 2010
All chapters downloaded 180231 times.
- This book is planned to publish with an objective to provide a state-of-the-art reference
book in the areas of advanced microwave, MM-Wave and THz devices, antennas and
systemtechnologies for microwave communication engineers, Scientists and post- ...
- Carbon Nanotubes
Editor Jose Mauricio Marulanda
782 pages, March, 2010
All chapters downloaded 444617 times.
- This book has been outlined as follows: A review on the literature and increasing research interests in the field of carbon nanotubes. Fabrication techniques followed by an analysis on the physical properties of carbon nanotubes. The device physics ...
- Biomimetics Learning from Nature
Editor Amitava Mukherjee
542 pages, March, 2010
All chapters downloaded 200526 times.
- Nature’s evolution has led to the introduction of highly efficient biological mechanisms. Imitating these mechanisms offers an enormous potential for the improvement of our day to day life. Ideally, by
bio-inspiration we can get a better view of ...
- Climbing and Walking Robots
Editor Behnam Miripour
516 pages, March, 2010
All chapters downloaded 151769 times.
- Nowadays robotics is one of the most dynamic fields of scientific researches. The shift
of robotics researches from manufacturing to services applications is clear. During the
last decades interest in studying climbing and walking robots has been ...
- Cutting Edge Nanotechnology
Editor Dragica Vasileska
444 pages, March, 2010
All chapters downloaded 157371 times.
- The main purpose of this book is to describe important issues in various types of devices ranging from conventional transistors (opening chapters of the book) to molecular electronic devices whose fabrication and operation is discussed in the last f ...
- Energy Management
Editor Francisco Macia Perez
254 pages, March, 2010
All chapters downloaded 84872 times.
- Forecasts point to a huge increase in energy demand over the next 25 years, with a direct and immediate impact on the exhaustion of fossil fuels, the increase in pollution levels and the global warming that will have significant consequences for all ...
- Biomedical Imaging
Editor Youxin Mao
108 pages, March, 2010
All chapters downloaded 38713 times.
- Biomedical imaging is becoming an indispensable branch within bioengineering. This research
field has recently expanded due to the requirement of high-level medical diagnostics and rapid
development of interdisciplinary modern technologies. This b ...
- Mechatronic Systems Applications
Editor Annalisa Milella Donato Di Paola and Grazia Cicirelli
362 pages, March, 2010
All chapters downloaded 168504 times.
- Mechatronics, the synergistic blend of mechanics, electronics, and computer science, has evolved over the past twenty five years, leading to a novel stage of engineering design. By integrating the best design practices with the most advanced technol ...