- Fault Detection
512 pages, March, 2010
All chapters downloaded 98611 times.
- In this book, a number of innovative fault diagnosis algorithms in recently years are introduced. These methods can detect failures of various types of system effectively, and with a relatively high significance.
- Mechatronic Systems Simulation Modeling and Control
Annalisa Milella Donato Di Paola and Grazia Cicirelli
306 pages, March, 2010
All chapters downloaded 108209 times.
- This book collects fifteen relevant papers in the field of mechatronic systems. Mechatronics, the synergistic blend of mechanics, electronics, and computer science, integrates the best design practices with the most advanced technologies to realize ...
- Robot Manipulators Trends and Development
Agustin Jimenez and Basil M Al Hadithi
676 pages, March, 2010
All chapters downloaded 156908 times.
- This book presents the most recent research advances in robot manipulators. It offers a complete survey to the kinematic and dynamic modelling, simulation, computer vision, software engineering, optimization and design of control algorithms applied ...
- New Achievements in Technology Education and Development
460 pages, March, 2010
All chapters downloaded 94610 times.
- Since many decades Education Science and Technology has an achieved tremendous recognition and has been applied to variety of disciplines, mainly Curriculum development, methodology to develop e-learning systems and education management. Many effort ...
- Remote and Telerobotics
228 pages, March, 2010
All chapters downloaded 41121 times.
- Any book which presents works about controlling distant robotics entities, namely the ﬁeld of telerobotics, will propose advanced technics concerning time delay compensation, error handling, autonomous systems, secured and complex distant manipula ...
- Robot Localization and Map Building
586 pages, March, 2010
All chapters downloaded 135749 times.
- Localization and mapping are the essence of successful navigation in mobile platform technology. Localization is a fundamental task in order to achieve high levels of autonomy in robot navigation and robustness in vehicle positioning. Robot localiza ...
- Robot Vision
624 pages, March, 2010
All chapters downloaded 230244 times.
- The purpose of robot vision is to enable robots to perceive the external world in order
to perform a large range of tasks such as navigation, visual servoing for object
tracking and manipulation, object recognition and categorization, surveillan ...
- New Advanced Technologies
350 pages, March, 2010
All chapters downloaded 105785 times.
- This book collects original and innovative research studies concerning advanced technologies
in a very wide range of applications.
The book is compiled of 22 chapters written by researchers from different areas and different
parts of the world. T ...