- Robot Manipulators New Achievements
Editor Aleksandar Lazinica and Hiroyuki Kawai
728 pages, April, 2010
All chapters downloaded 177747 times.
- Robot manipulators are developing more in the direction of industrial robots than of human workers. Recently,
the applications of robot manipulators are spreading their focus, for example Da Vinci as a medical robot,
ASIMO as a humanoid robot and ...
- Passive Microwave Components and Antennas
Editor Vitaliy Zhurbenko
564 pages, April, 2010
All chapters downloaded 261359 times.
- Modelling and computations in electromagnetics is a quite fast-growing research area. The
recent interest in this field is caused by the increased demand for designing complex microwave
components, modeling electromagnetic materials, and rapid inc ...
- Radio Communications
Editor Alessandro Bazzi
722 pages, April, 2010
All chapters downloaded 235011 times.
- In the last decades the restless evolution of information and communication technologies (ICT) brought to a deep transformation of our habits. The growth of the Internet and the advances in hardware and software implementations modiﬁed our way to ...
- Advances in Robot Manipulators
Editor Ernest Hall
678 pages, April, 2010
All chapters downloaded 180540 times.
- The purpose of this volume is to encourage and inspire the continual invention of robot manipulators for science and the good of humanity. The concepts of artificial intelligence combined with the engineering and technology of feedback control, have ...
- Web Intelligence and Intelligent Agents
Editor Zeeshan-Ul-Hassan Usmani
486 pages, March, 2010
All chapters downloaded 113394 times.
- This book presents a unique and diversified collection of research work ranging from controlling the activities in virtual world to optimization of productivity in games, from collaborative recommendations to populate an open computational environme ...
- Trends in Telecommunications Technologies
Editor Christos J Bouras
778 pages, March, 2010
All chapters downloaded 226868 times.
- The main focus of the book is the advances in telecommunications modeling, policy,
and technology. In particular, several chapters of the book deal with low-level
network layers and present issues in optical communication technology and optical ...
- Waste Management
Editor Er Sunil Kumar
232 pages, March, 2010
All chapters downloaded 69202 times.
- Solid Waste Management is one of the essential obligatory functions of the Urban Local Bodies/Municipal Corporation. This service is falling too short of the desired level of efficiency and satisfaction resulting in problems of health, sanitation an ...
- Signal Processing
Editor Sebastian Miron
536 pages, March, 2010
All chapters downloaded 201382 times.
- This book intends to provide highlights of the current research in signal processing area and to offer a snapshot of the recent advances in this field. This work is mainly destined to researchers in the signal processing related areas but it is also ...