- Methods and Techniques in Urban Engineering
Editor Armando Carlos de Pina Filho and Aloisio Carlos de Pina
270 pages, May, 2010
All chapters downloaded 104491 times.
- A series of urban problems such as dwelling deficit, infrastructure
problems, inefficient services, environmental pollution, etc. can be observed in many countries. Urban Engineering searches solutions for these problems using a conjoined system of ...
- Kalman Filter
Editor Vedran Kordic
400 pages, May, 2010
All chapters downloaded 189148 times.
- The Kalman filter has been successfully employed in diverse areas of study over the
last 50 years and the chapters in this book review its recent applications. The editors hope the
selected works will be useful to readers, contributing to future d ...
- Polymer Thin Films
Editor Abbass A Hashim
336 pages, April, 2010
All chapters downloaded 138906 times.
- This book provides a timely overview of a current state of knowledge of the use of polymer
thin film for important technological applications. Polymer thin film book covers the scientific
principles and technologies that are necessary to implement ...
- Advanced Microwave Circuits and Systems
Editor Vitaliy Zhurbenko
498 pages, April, 2010
All chapters downloaded 230445 times.
- This book is based on recent research work conducted by the authors dealing with the design
and development of active and passive microwave components, integrated circuits and
systems. It is divided into seven parts. In the first part comprising the ...
- Process Management
Editor Maria Pomffyova
338 pages, April, 2010
All chapters downloaded 201018 times.
- The content of the book has been structured into four technical research sections with
total of 18 chapters written by well recognized researchers worldwide. These sections are:
1. process and performance management and their measurement methods,
- Visual Servoing
Editor Rong-Fong Fung
244 pages, April, 2010
All chapters downloaded 37002 times.
- The goal of this book is to introduce the visional application by excellent researchers in the world
currently and offer the knowledge that can also be applied to another field widely.
This book collects the main studies about machine vision curre ...
- Semiconductor Technologies
Editor Jan Grym
498 pages, April, 2010
All chapters downloaded 211681 times.
- Semiconductor technologies continue to evolve and amaze us. New materials, new structures, new manufacturing tools, and new advancements in modelling and simulation form a breeding ground for novel high performance electronic and photonic devices. T ...
- Advances in Solid State Circuit Technologies
Editor Paul K Chu
446 pages, April, 2010
All chapters downloaded 172589 times.
- This book brings together contributions from experts in the fields to describe the current status of important topics in solid-state circuit technologies. It consists of 20 chapters which are grouped under the following categories: general informati ...