- Vibration Control
380 pages, August, 2010
All chapters downloaded 99900 times.
- Vibrations are a part of our environment and daily life. Many of them are useful and are needed for many purposes, one of the best example being the hearing system. Nevertheless, vibrations are often undesirable and have to be suppressed or reduced, ...
Adir Moyses Luiz
344 pages, August, 2010
All chapters downloaded 87058 times.
- This book contains a collection of works intended to study theoretical and experimental aspects of superconductivity. Here you will find interesting reports on low-Tc superconductors (materials with Tc< 30 K), as well as a great number of researches ...
- Simulated Annealing, Theory with Applications
292 pages, August, 2010
All chapters downloaded 73533 times.
- The book contains 15 chapters presenting recent contributions of top researchers working with Simulated Annealing (SA). Although it represents a small sample of the research activity on SA, the book will certainly serve as a valuable tool for researc ...
- Organic Light Emitting Diode
224 pages, August, 2010
All chapters downloaded 70270 times.
- Organic light emitting diodes (OLEDs) have attracted enormous attention in the recent years because of their potential for flat panel displays and solid state lighting. This potential lies in the amazing flexibility offered by the synthesis of new or ...
- Modelling, Simulation and Identification
354 pages, August, 2010
All chapters downloaded 79591 times.
- Modeling, simulation and identification has been actively researched in solving practical engineering problems. This book presents the wide applications of modeling, simulation and identification in the fields of electrical engineering, mechanical en ...
- Model Predictive Control
304 pages, August, 2010
All chapters downloaded 100324 times.
- Frontiers of Model Predictive Control
Robust Model Predictive Control
Nonlinear Model Predictive Control
Guide for Researchers and Engineers
Recent Achievements of Authors over the World
Theory with Practical Examples
- Discrete Event Simulations
330 pages, August, 2010
All chapters downloaded 61291 times.
- Considered by many authors as a technique for modelling stochastic, dynamic and discretely evolving systems, this technique has gained widespread acceptance among the practitioners who want to represent and improve complex systems. Since DES is a tec ...
- Bayesian Network
432 pages, August, 2010
All chapters downloaded 147202 times.
- Bayesian networks are a very general and powerful tool that can be used for a large number of problems involving uncertainty: reasoning, learning, planning and perception. They provide a language that supports efficient algorithms for the automatic c ...