- Nanowires Science and Technology
402 pages, February, 2010
- This book describes nanowires fabrication and their potential applications, both as standing alone or complementing carbon nanotubes and polymers. Understanding the design and working principles of nanowires described here, requires a multidisciplina ...
- Computational Intelligence and Modern Heuristics
348 pages, February, 2010
- The chapters of this book are collected mainly from the best selected papers that have been published in the 4th International conference on Information Technology ICIT 2009, that has been held in
Al-Zaytoonah University, Jordan in the period 3-5/ ...
- Human-Robot Interaction
288 pages, February, 2010
- Human-robot interaction (HRI) is the study of interactions between people (users) and robots. HRI is multidisciplinary with contributions from the fields of human-computer interaction, artificial intelligence, robotics, speech recognition, and socia ...
656 pages, February, 2010
- Lithography, the fundamental fabrication process of semiconductor devices, plays a critical role in micro- and nano-fabrications and the revolution in high density integrated circuits.
This book is the result of inspirations and contributions fro ...
438 pages, February, 2010
- “There’s Plenty of Room at the Bottom” ⎯ this was the title of the lecture Prof. Richard Feynman delivered at California Institute of Technology on December 29, 1959 at the American Physical Society meeting. He considered the possibility to ...
- Solar Energy
Radu D Rugescu
432 pages, February, 2010
- The present “Solar Energy” science book hopefully opens a series of other first-hand texts in new technologies with practical impact and subsequent interest. They might include the ecological combustion of fossil fuels, space technology in the b ...
- Digital Video
Floriano De Rango
500 pages, February, 2010
- This book tries to address different aspects and issues related to video and multimedia distribution over the heterogeneous environment considering broadband satellite networks and general wireless systems where wireless communications and condition ...
- New Achievements in Evolutionary Computation
318 pages, February, 2010
- Evolutionary computation has been widely used in computer science for decades. Even
though it started as far back as the 1960s with simulated evolution, the subject is still
evolving. During this time, new metaheuristic optimization approaches, li ...