- Magnetic Resonance Angiography Basics to Future
94 pages, March, 2012
All chapters downloaded 8794 times.
- As MRI has paved its role in diagnostic angiography. MRA has the potential to provide more physiological and pathophysiological data over the disease in addition to the anatomical information.
This book is divided into three sections. The first sect ...
- Serological Diagnosis of Certain Human, Animal and Plant Diseases
170 pages, March, 2012
All chapters downloaded 14081 times.
- This book explains the concept of serological methods used in laboratory diagnoses of certain bacteria, mycoplasmas, viruses in humans, animals and plants, certain parasitic agents as well as autoimmune disease. The authors present up-to-date informa ...
- Molecular Virology
Moses P. Adoga
168 pages, March, 2012
All chapters downloaded 19393 times.
- This book covers various aspects of Molecular Virology. The first chapter discusses HIV-1 reservoirs and latency and how these twin phenomena have remained a challenge to eradication. Aspects regarding the molecular evolution of hepatitis viruses in ...
- Quantum Chemistry - Molecules for Innovations
200 pages, March, 2012
All chapters downloaded 23862 times.
- Molecules, small structures composed of atoms, are essential substances for lives. However, we didn't have the clear answer to the following questions until the 1920s: why molecules can exist in stable as rigid networks between atoms, and why molecul ...
- Advances in Spatial Planning
366 pages, March, 2012
All chapters downloaded 30480 times.
- Spatial planning is a significant part of geosciences that is developing very rapidly. Many new methods and modeling techniques like GIS (Geographical Information Systems), GPS (Global Positioning Systems) or remote sensing techniques have been devel ...
220 pages, March, 2012
All chapters downloaded 20713 times.
- Biophysics is a vast cross-disciplinary subject encompassing the fields of biology, physics and computational biology etc in microbes, plants, animals and human being. Wide array of subjects from molecular, physiological and structural are covered i ...
- Air Pollution - Monitoring, Modelling, Health and Control
254 pages, March, 2012
All chapters downloaded 19627 times.
- Air pollution has always been a trans-boundary environmental problem and a matter of global concern for past many years. High concentrations of air pollutants due to numerous anthropogenic activities influence the air quality. There are many books on ...
- Solar Radiation
Elisha B. Babatunde
484 pages, March, 2012
All chapters downloaded 61915 times.
- The book contains fundamentals of solar radiation, its ecological impacts, applications, especially in agriculture, architecture, thermal and electric energy. Chapters are written by numerous experienced scientists in the field from various parts of ...