- Current Issues in Sports and Exercise Medicine
Michael Hamlin, Nick Draper and Yaso Kathiravel
229 pages, May, 2013
All chapters downloaded 6528 times.
- This unique resource presents current issues in sports and exercise medicine which outlines new areas of knowledge and provides updates on current knowledge in the broad field of sports and exercise medicine.
Written by experts in their own sub-disc ...
Margarita Guenova and Gueorgui Balatzenko
244 pages, May, 2013
All chapters downloaded 6450 times.
- Leukemias are a group of heterogeneous neoplastic disorders, that differ significantly in terms of morhological, immunophenotypic, cytogenetic and molecular features of malignant cells. These specific features reflect the differences in the spectrum ...
- Cancer Treatment - Conventional and Innovative Approaches
618 pages, May, 2013
All chapters downloaded 21630 times.
- Cancer Treatment: Conventional and Innovative Approaches is an attempt to integrate into a book volume the various aspects of cancer treatment, compiling comprehensive reviews written by an international team of experts in the field. The volume is pr ...
- Syntheses and Applications of Carbon Nanotubes and Their Composites
537 pages, May, 2013
All chapters downloaded 24770 times.
- Carbon nanotubes are rolled up graphene sheets with a quasi-one-dimensional structure of nanometer-scale diameter. In these last twenty years, carbon nanotubes have attracted much attention from physicists, chemists, material scientists, and electron ...
- Tribology in Engineering
240 pages, May, 2013
All chapters downloaded 17894 times.
- The main goal in preparing this book was to publish contemporary concepts, new discoveries and innovative ideas in the field of surface engineering, predominantly for the technical applications, as well as in the field of production engineering and t ...
- Hot Topics in Endocrine and Endocrine-Related Diseases
266 pages, May, 2013
All chapters downloaded 7374 times.
- This book covers a selected number of hot topics in endocrine and hormone-related pathologies, discussed by eminent scientists and clinicians coming from different countries of the world. It deals with advanced recent trends in the field, including n ...
- Water Resources Planning, Development and Management
182 pages, May, 2013
All chapters downloaded 8428 times.
- This book is a collection of innovative up-to-date perspectives on key aspects of water resources planning, development, and management of importance to both professional practitioners and researchers. Authors with outstanding expertise address a bro ...
- Environmental Change and Sustainability
Steven Silvern and Stephen Young
301 pages, May, 2013
All chapters downloaded 10031 times.
- Environments around the globe are undergoing human-induced change. Human population growth, rapid urbanization, expanding global economy, and the diffusion of western consumer lifestyles are placing increasing pressure on natural and social systems. ...