- Advances in Nanofibers
206 pages, December, 2013
All chapters downloaded 5166 times.
- Book Advances in Nanofibers is a research publication that covers original research on developments within the Nanofibers field of study. The book is a collection of reviewed scholarly contributions written by different authors. Each scholarly contri ...
- Recent Trends in Multi-user MIMO Communications
Maha Ben Zid
190 pages, December, 2013
All chapters downloaded 2821 times.
- This book emphasis on multi-user MIMO communication. It covers a collection of the major topics and issues in multi-user MIMO systems. Recent Trends in Multi-user MIMO Communications provides a tutorial overview of the latest technologies and researc ...
- Hydraulic Conductivity
Vanderlei Rodrigues da Silva
218 pages, December, 2013
All chapters downloaded 2238 times.
- This book is a research publication that covers original research on developments within the Hydraulic Conductivity field of study. The book is a collection of reviewed scholarly contributions written by different authors. Each scholarly contributio ...
- Basic Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Manual
Jose A. Morales Gonzalez
80 pages, November, 2013
All chapters downloaded 846 times.
- The purpose of this publication is to systematize the knowledge necessary to make Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) or Cardiorespiratory Resuscitation (CRR) known to nursing health specialists, which translates as a set of temporary and internation ...
- New Advances in Image Fusion
142 pages, November, 2013
All chapters downloaded 2850 times.
- Image Fusion is an important branch of information fusion, and it is also an important technology for image understanding and computer vision. The fusion process is to merging different images into one to get more accurate description for the scene. ...
- Current Issues in Molecular Virology - Viral Genetics and Biotechnological Applications
294 pages, November, 2013
All chapters downloaded 4792 times.
- This book is a collection of chapters dealing with examples of RNA and DNA viruses, and issues such as how these gene packages have learnt to take advantage of their hosts, molecular recognition events that hosts may use to counterattack the viruses, ...
- Dyspepsia - Advances in Understanding and Management
Eldon Shaffer and Michael Curley
210 pages, November, 2013
All chapters downloaded 3991 times.
- This textbook is specifically written for clinicians involved in managing patients with dyspepsia. It is a practical guide with up-to-date suggestions on evaluation, diagnosis, and management from experts from around the world. Each chapter is a succ ...
- Hot Topics in Echocardiography
146 pages, November, 2013
All chapters downloaded 3264 times.
- Echocardiography is still the most used imaging technique for the evaluation of cardiac anatomy and function and today it plays an essential role in daily decision making.
The echocardiographic technology and its applications have widely developed i ...