- Practical Management of Chronic Viral Hepatitis
371 pages, May, 2013
All chapters downloaded 9135 times.
- Continuous acquisition of new knowledge in Medicine is essential to ensure progression in diagnostics and therapeutics.
In the last decade the discipline of Hepatology has achieved critical progress in the treatment of viral hepatitis.
The present bo ...
- Manifestations of Cytomegalovirus Infection
Patricia Price, Nandini Makwana and Samantha Brunt
131 pages, May, 2013
All chapters downloaded 3551 times.
- Cytomegalovirus (CMV) is carried by 50 100% of the worlds population throughout their lives. Consequences are most readily seen in immunocompromised individuals such as organ transplant recipients, HIV-infected patients and new born infants. This boo ...
302 pages, May, 2013
All chapters downloaded 5917 times.
- Tumors of neuroblastoma group are heterogenous and their molecular/genomic properties are closely related to the prognosis of patients: some children enjoy an excellent clinical course after biopsy/surgery alone, and others suffer from a fatal outcom ...
- Protein Engineering - Technology and Application
187 pages, May, 2013
All chapters downloaded 8715 times.
- Geodetic Sciences - Observations, Modeling and Applications
344 pages, May, 2013
All chapters downloaded 8241 times.
- Space geodetic techniques, e.g., global navigation satellite systems (GNSS), Very Long Baseline Interferometry (VLBI), satellite gravimetry and altimetry, and GNSS Reflectometry & Radio Occultation, are capable of measuring small changes of the Earth ...
- Infection Control
92 pages, May, 2013
All chapters downloaded 3769 times.
- Health Care associated infection (HAI) is an emerging problem worldwide. HAI causes increased morbidity, mortality and average length of stay of the patient in the hospital. HAI also imposes economic burden on the patient, health care set up and als ...
- Holography - Basic Principles and Contemporary Applications
377 pages, May, 2013
All chapters downloaded 12728 times.
- Holography - Basic Principles and Contemporary Applications is a collection of fifteen chapters, describing the basic principles of holography and some recent innovative developments in the field. The book is divided into three sections. The first, U ...
- Tandem Mass Spectrometry - Molecular Characterization
Ana Varela Coelho and Catarina de Matos Ferraz Franco
195 pages, May, 2013
All chapters downloaded 2547 times.
- Tandem Mass Spectrometry - Molecular Characterization presents a comprehensive coverage of theory, instrumentation and description of experimental strategies and MS/MS data interpretation for the structural characterization of relevant molecular comp ...