Publish With InTech
Become a Book Editor
At InTech, the quality of our publications is guaranteed thanks to the voluntary editorial engagement of leading experts.
InTech is continuously expanding its publishing program to include new fields of research. Starting out with publications from the Computer Science and Robotics fields, we have already extended our coverage to scientific advances in the fields of Biotechnology and Medicine, encompassing a broad spectrum of disciplines. For this reason we are looking for Editors and interesting book project proposals that could be included in our publishing program for the years 2011 and 2012.
All publications are highly specialized and therefore we collaborate with Editors that have a sound knowledge of the study areas along with good organizational skills and a strong ability to meet deadlines.
We invite you to take advantage of this opportunity to make a significant contribution in scholarly publishing and to support Open Access.
Benefits of Becoming a Book Editor
- An opportunity to make a significant contribution in scholarly publishing
- A highly rewarding position that increases scientific impact, recognition and prestige
- Editors are presented with a personal picture and a short CV on the back cover of the book
- An opportunity to publish your work for free in the edited book
- Online publishing and high visibility of your work
- International dissemination of the edited book and free access to your work thanks to the Open Access model
- Three complimentary hard copies of the book
- Full support to your editorial work
Concerning the practical aspects of the publishing process and everyday communication with the authors, InTech's technical staff offer full support by handling the complete communication with the participating authors, providing publishing guidelines, answering authors' questions and giving them all the information they require to complete the submission of their work. Our staff is at the Editor and authors' disposal at all times.
Moreover, the review process is fast, simple and handled electronically so that editors can review their manuscripts online wherever they are in the world.
If you are an experienced scientist in the STM field and you are interested in collaborating with us, please fill in this form and and return it to Danijela Duric, head of Production at