Publish With InTech
Freely Accessible Scientific Literature. Higher Impact. Global Reach.
Become a Book Editor
At InTech, the quality of our publications is guaranteed thanks to the voluntary editorial engagement of leading experts.
All publications are highly specialized and therefore we collaborate with Editors that have a sound knowledge of the study areas along with good organizational skills and a strong ability to meet deadlines.
We invite you to take advantage of this opportunity and give your own contribution as an inTech's Book Editor.
List of planned book projects for which we can consider your Book Editor application:
|Health Sciences||Life Sciences||Physical Sciences, Engineering and Technology|
If you are interested in becoming a Book Editor of one of these projects, please contact Ms. Danijela Duric, Head of Book Publishing at email@example.com. Please include your scientific CV in attachment of your e-mail.
Benefits of Becoming a Book Editor
- An opportunity to make a significant contribution by working on a scientifically relevant project
- A highly rewarding position that increases scientific impact and visibility among scientific communities
- Editors are presented with a personal picture and a short CV on the back cover of the book
- An opportunity to publish your work for free in the book you will be working on
- Online publishing on a platform with more than 145,000 visits per week
- International dissemination of the edited book and free access to your work thanks to the Open Access model
- Three complimentary hard copies of the book
- Full support to your editorial work
Concerning the practical aspects of the publishing process and everyday communication with the authors, InTech's technical staff offer full support by handling the complete communication with the participating authors, providing publishing guidelines, answering authors' questions and giving them all the information they require to complete the submission of their work. Our staff is at the Editor and authors' disposal at all times.
Moreover, the review process is fast, simple and handled electronically so that editors can review their manuscripts online wherever they are in the world.
If you are an experienced scientist in the STM field and you are interested in collaborating with us, please fill in this form and and return it to Ms. Danijela Duric, Head of Book Publishing at firstname.lastname@example.org.